Windows 10: How can i fix this problem RECOVERY ENVIROMENT

Discus and support How can i fix this problem RECOVERY ENVIROMENT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I tried to reset My PC but this PC is not Reseting saying could not find the recovery Enviroment.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RSARTAJQ, Feb 27, 2021.

1. RSARTAJQ Win User

How can i fix this problem RECOVERY ENVIROMENT

When I tried to reset My PC but this PC is not Reseting saying could not find the recovery Enviroment.

:)

RSARTAJQ, Feb 27, 2021

2. Could not find recovery enviroment, Windows RE Image not found, missing troubleshoot options

Hi,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under Use a recovery drive to
    restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/12415/...

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Feb 27, 2021
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Ivan00385 Win User

Windows 10 cannot find recovery enviroment

Hi,

I have a surface pro 3 upgraded to windows 10

I wanted to do a reset of the os but i get an error message saying that windows cannot find recovery enviroment. I tried to start reagentc.exe from cdm but I got the following message "REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 5" What does operation failed 5 means,
    and how to fix this. pls help.

Ivan00385, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

1. How can i fix this problem RECOVERY ENVIROMENT - Similar Threads - fix problem RECOVERY

2. How can i fix the problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i fix the problem: Hie everyone I'm facing a challenge on my laptop Dell type as I'm trying to update it and it says install error and if i start it again it takes a long timeeven a day to move from 0%to 100 %on updating.i need you help please. Is it possible. Always looking for a better...
  3. How can I fix this Problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  4. How can I fix this Problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this Problem?: Ive tried everything. I've gone through the files, turned off key repeat on the keyboard, went to the device settings and made it to where it couldn't turn off the device the keyboard, I've searched for driver updates for my keyboard and they said that it was up to date, I've...
  5. Unable to enable Windows Recovery Enviroment

Unable to enable Windows Recovery Enviroment: Hello guys, hope you're doing well:So I've been noticing that my pc not as fast as he used to be, so I want to do a factory reset. I tried to do it from the settings tab under the "recovery" option, but when I choose the type of reset that I intend to do I'm getting this...
  6. Windows recovery enviroment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows recovery enviroment: I was doing a network reset to reinstall my Wi-Fi adapter and when my computer is starting up after the reset it said your PC did not start correctly automatic repair at the top of the screen I click advanced options and it says troubleshoot continue to windows 10 or turn off...
  7. Check Windows Recovery Enviroment integrity?

in Windows 10 Support
    Check Windows Recovery Enviroment integrity?: Is there a way to check to see if the Windows Recovery Environment file is corrupt? 151757
  8. recovery enviroment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recovery enviroment: i clicked recovery environment on my laptop what is that for because my laptop wont let me reset my pc wont respond to anything THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-enviroment/9aca9b8f-7f7a-4e30-95e8-416ece520e35
  9. windows recovery enviroment missing

windows recovery enviroment missing: hi I got a virus on my windows 10 pc that deleted my wre I am poor I cant afford to buy a usb to make a wre.iso is there any way to factory reset given my current financial situation at this time I could not find a way to fix this I even tried to use cmd with the command...
  10. How can I fix this problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I fix this problem.: Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh....