Windows 10: How can I fix this problem.

Discus and support How can I fix this problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EssaquenaHarris, Feb 11, 2019.

1. How can I fix this problem.

Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh.

:)

EssaquenaHarris, Feb 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 11, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

How can I fix this problem.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix this problem.

1. How can I fix this problem. - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80040003 how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Customization
    your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80040003 how do i fix this: your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80040003 how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-printer-has-experienced-an-unexpected/bd85b234-d8e0-4fd4-bafb-ffd095eef8b6
  3. I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to restore A previous save, or somehow fix a problem with my Minecraft Windows 10 world: I have a Minecraft world (The Cobble Clicker Map more specifically) that has a problem. One day I got on it (my internet was still on) but my internet went out, so when i went to save and quit the world it did, but when i went to get back on later (my internet was out) i...
  4. How do I fix there was a problem resetting your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix there was a problem resetting your pc: I had a problem where windows couldn't repair my PC. I needed to factory reset the PC through the bluescreen since I couldn't access the desktop. I went to advanced settings and troubleshoot where I pressed the reset PC button and clicked remove everything then a message...
  5. I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?

I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?: I'm having a problem with my Audio, I have no idea what to do! Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-audio-problem-is-there-a-fix/26a06a7d-09a1-4c83-a88e-d84e2a4c70a9
  6. Fixing the problem of starting ic64.ddl

Fixing the problem of starting ic64.ddl: [IMG]How can I fix the problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-the-problem-of-starting-ic64ddl/d1755dc8-ebe6-4770-8737-3649db5e62f6
  7. There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it - Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it - Windows10: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a brand new Microsoft Surface laptop and when I plug in my Iomega eGo 1.5TB Portable Hard Drive I get the error message "There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it". I have scanned it and "fixed it" several times both via...
  8. How do I fix a Microsoft Account problem message concerning password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I fix a Microsoft Account problem message concerning password.: Occasionally there is a message in the notification center that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. It says that it may be due to a password change. I have my main PC set up to sign in using a local account and the laptop set up to sign in with the Microsoft account...
  9. How do I fix a Microsoft Account problem message concerning password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a Microsoft Account problem message concerning password.: Occasionally there is a message in the notification center that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account. It says that it may be due to a password change. I have my main PC set up to sign in using a local account and the laptop set up to sign in with the Microsoft account...
  10. windows 10 update crashes your computer, Microsoft cannot fix the problem. Any class...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update crashes your computer, Microsoft cannot fix the problem. Any class...: Microsoft spent 4 hours trying to fix my lap top that crashed seconds after a windows 10 update. No hardware issues with a HP scan. I had an external monitor working AND THE LAPTOP RUNNING NORMALLY ( WITH WHITE SCREEN ON LAPTOP) but the tech rendered my laptop completely...