Windows 10: How can I fix this problem.

Discus and support How can I fix this problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EssaquenaHarris, Feb 11, 2019.

1. How can I fix this problem.

Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh.

:)

EssaquenaHarris, Feb 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 11, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

How can I fix this problem.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix this problem.

1. How can I fix this problem. - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. Fixed my problem with file backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fixed my problem with file backup: For years I've been using the file backup option found under "Settings". Recently, however, when I clicked on "backup now" I would get a message saying "backing up your data". After 10-15 seconds, it would indicate that the backup was complete, but the date shown was two...
  3. How can Microsoft fix the problem of having to type in the name of a document 2 times...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can Microsoft fix the problem of having to type in the name of a document 2 times...: I have to type the title in 2 times, because it doesn't quite catch but disappears when I click on it as done. So then I have to retype it and it is accepted. I have to do this every single time I make a new doc. I have already gone through the process of replacing the old...
  4. What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What problem does my computer have and how do I fix it?: I left my computer to sleep for a few hours, and when i tried to open it it didn't work. Whenever i pressed the manual power button my computer seemed to die. after you wait a few more minutes it revives again. my computer is at full battery, so is there a problem with my...
  5. After the february update there is a problem & please help me to fix this.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the february update there is a problem & please help me to fix this.: Now am currently updated to windows version 1803 (os build 17132.706) till now there is no fix for os drive compress option which we found when we want to clean the c drive through disk cleanup option. if we want to clean that option it automatically turning on the os drive...
  6. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...
  7. Help me fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me fix this problem: I downloaded different first shooter games on steam and now when I play I cant look and shoot when I am moving sometimes it works but rarely. I think its a problem with my touchpad if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this please help I cant play any games with guns it...
  8. how to fix problem message of "no write permission to specific location"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix problem message of "no write permission to specific location": when scanning pic or doc on Kodak printer am getting this message-"no write permission to specific location" so I cannot save the scan. Why is this happening, and what is needed to fix it??...
  9. SFC & DISM for fix Virtualbox problem on W10

SFC & DISM for fix Virtualbox problem on W10: I arrive you from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93 redirected by https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=92535 I proceed follwing yor...
  10. Windows 10 boot fix problems

Windows 10 boot fix problems: Hi, I think I inadvertently messed up the boot procedure. Now I cannot boot, not even in safe mode, and system shows a blank screen. However mouse is working. I went to the troubleshooting menu and opened a console and checked the partitions and volumes with diskpart....