Windows 10: How can I fix this problem.

Discus and support How can I fix this problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EssaquenaHarris, Feb 11, 2019.

1. How can I fix this problem.

Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh.

:)

EssaquenaHarris, Feb 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 11, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

How can I fix this problem.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix this problem.

1. How can I fix this problem. - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. how can i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix this problem: when i try to install google play games , that time not installation and show this , please help me to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/edbb3d39-f6eb-4b75-836c-b74a68525676
  3. how can i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix this problem: when i try to install google play games , that time not installation and show this , please help me to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem/edbb3d39-f6eb-4b75-836c-b74a68525676
  4. How can I fix this audio problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this audio problem?: Hey, there is no audio coming from my computer, when I open up volume mixer, under the applications there is no applications shown even though I got music playing and/or any game I be playing at that time.I just bought a new headset, it has a USB cord not the normal double...
  5. How can I fix this audio problem?

How can I fix this audio problem?: Hey, there is no audio coming from my computer, when I open up volume mixer, under the applications there is no applications shown even though I got music playing and/or any game I be playing at that time.I just bought a new headset, it has a USB cord not the normal double...
  6. How can I fix this audio problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. SFC fixes problems but only temporarily...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC fixes problems but only temporarily...: Hello,Under Windows 11 23H2, I have been having certain problems for the last several months:Videos stall, and stutter. With that, there is a loud, low frequency hum 'seems sixty cycle. My mouse cursor goes wild. It flies all over the screen, and the mouse can't be used. The...
  8. SFC fixes problems but only temporarily...

SFC fixes problems but only temporarily...: Hello,Under Windows 11 23H2, I have been having certain problems for the last several months:Videos stall, and stutter. With that, there is a loud, low frequency hum 'seems sixty cycle. My mouse cursor goes wild. It flies all over the screen, and the mouse can't be used. The...
  9. How to fix problem of download in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix problem of download in Windows 11: I am having problem in dowload anything from Microsoft store i can't dowload any app in my Windows 11 laptop. Ot occurs error 0x8024001E. How to fix this error...
  10. How to fix problem of download in Windows 11

How to fix problem of download in Windows 11: I am having problem in dowload anything from Microsoft store i can't dowload any app in my Windows 11 laptop. Ot occurs error 0x8024001E. How to fix this error...