Windows 10: How can i fix this problem??

Discus and support How can i fix this problem?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cristifcsb47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5a9wy/how_can_i_fix_this_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cristifcsb47, Dec 2, 2020.

1. How can i fix this problem??

/u/cristifcsb47, Dec 2, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 2, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 2, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

How can i fix this problem??

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

How can i fix this problem??

1. How can i fix this problem?? - Similar Threads - fix problem

2. There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it issue.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it issue.: Hello, I have a usb device, when I plug it in to my pc, it says there's a problem with this drive. Scan the drive now and fix it. I've tried everything. I've tried using cmd to repair, didn't work, I uninstalled the usb drivers an device, didn't work. I tried scanning the usb...
  3. Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem?: My computer has been blue screening for the past couple months and I have tried the solutions on countless independent websites and other Microsoft Community posts and I even formatted my drive and installed win10 20H2 and installed all critical updates. Recently, the stop...
  4. "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Microsoft Account Problem" Message. "We Need to fix your Microsoft Accounts": This message appears almost at every login, usually after I first enter my pin. It also tells me to go to Shared Experiences. There it says that "Some of your accounts require attention." I click "Fix now" and then I have to enter my pin again. I enter my pin and then it says...
  5. I uninstalled the Display Drivers on my Surface Pro 7 trying to fix a brightness problem

I uninstalled the Display Drivers on my Surface Pro 7 trying to fix a brightness problem: Last night I noticed I was having a problem with the brightness on my computer and I wasn't able to change it. Someone left a well-received answer to a person with the same question I had, so I gave their solution a try. They said to uninstall the display driver then reboot...
  6. Win 10 slow hard disk WD my passport 1 tb how to fix this problem

Win 10 slow hard disk WD my passport 1 tb how to fix this problem: I have a 6 year old hard disk WD My Passport Ultra, now I try to copy from it, Thats take about 1 hour for 300 mb. I havent use it for 2/3 years. Are there any fix for this...
  7. WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIFI connection problem (Windows 10), does anyone know how to fix this?: Hello, I have a strange issue which I've been trying to solve for months to no avail. My WIFI connection sometimes suddenly stops working on my laptop (no problems on other devices) and I notice that the WIFI icon on the taskbar is changed into cable connection network...
  8. What is Runtime Broker and How to Fix Runtime Broker Problems in Windows 10?

What is Runtime Broker and How to Fix Runtime Broker Problems in Windows 10?: In windows 10, there is a process that assists in the management of Applications of windows store known as runtime broker. Although it seems useful for the system sometimes it uses high CPU resources of the system. Normally the runtime broker only uses some megabytes but if...
  9. Recovery to try and fix an audio problem and now I can't log into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovery to try and fix an audio problem and now I can't log into Windows 10: I did a recovery per the website to try and fix an audio problem and now I can't log into Windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-to-try-and-fix-an-audio-problem-and-now-i/f3eec753-65c4-4240-98cc-66c634c7876e
  10. How to fix "provide administrator access" notification problem?

How to fix "provide administrator access" notification problem?: Long story short, I used HP chat support to fix a battery problem but the technician messed up some settings on my laptop (HP spectre x360 w/ Windows 10). Now whenever I want to download or move a file to the desktop, or rename or delete a file on my desktop, I get a...