Windows 10: How can I fix this scroll issue?

Discus and support How can I fix this scroll issue? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nintendogamer124 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivkv49/how_can_i_fix_this_scroll_issue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nintendogamer124, Sep 18, 2020.

1. How can I fix this scroll issue?

/u/Nintendogamer124, Sep 18, 2020
  2. pedsto Win User

scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 18, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

How can I fix this scroll issue?

dalchina, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

How can I fix this scroll issue?

1. How can I fix this scroll issue? - Similar Threads - fix scroll issue

2. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello everyone. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match". I did everything I could, I tried to change my region and address from both payment method and store region, even the billing address, but nothing. my system is Windows...
  3. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello everyone. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match". I did everything I could, I tried to change my region and address from both payment method and store region, even the billing address, but nothing. my system is Windows...
  4. How can I fix this issue?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How can I fix this issue

How can I fix this issue: I'm running on Windows 10, and I previously tried to download 7zip from Microsoft store. But before that I tried to download it on Microsoft edge. I found out I could jus download it from the store. So I try to and when I try to download it from the store it says, User...
  6. How can I fix this issue,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue,: I have a black screen on my computer desktop account and I am trying to figure out how I can resolve this issue. I try to go to advanced settings on the computer but it doesnt allow me to enter in some options I could use to fix my computer. How can I fix this?...
  7. How can I fix this issue,

How can I fix this issue,: I have a black screen on my computer desktop account and I am trying to figure out how I can resolve this issue. I try to go to advanced settings on the computer but it doesnt allow me to enter in some options I could use to fix my computer. How can I fix this?...
  8. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...
  9. How can I fix this issue?

How can I fix this issue?: Hello. I own a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter but for a long time I did not use it at all until a few days ago when I decided to play some racing games but when I connected my shifter into my pc, a popup notification showed up telling that the last device I connected is...
  10. How can I fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware