Windows 10: How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

Discus and support How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sHiR012 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/du4u31/how_can_i_fix_this_so_i_can_fit_everything/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sHiR012, Nov 9, 2019.

1. How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

/u/sHiR012, Nov 9, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2019
  4. How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

How to make pic fit the lock screen?

Hi Paul,

In order to see your lockscreen wallpapers in full view, the image itself must match with the aspect ratio of your monitor. If the image resolution exceeded the dimension size of your monitor, it would unlikely fit on your monitor screen. You need to edit
    and resize your image until if fits on your screen. To do this, follow the steps below:

Step 1 - Reduce the image size by following these steps:

• Locate the image that you want to set as your lock screen wallpaper.
    • Right-click the image, then click Edit. I will launch
      Paint
    • Click Home.
    • Click Resize. Make sure that Maintain aspect ratio is checked.
    • Reduced the percentage size by changing the Horizontal and Vertical until you determine that it will fit on your lock screen.

How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom... 9333d37e-25d4-43e3-a62c-969b51a7fb8e.png

Step 2 - Edit the image to fit in your lockscreen by perform the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Photos, then click it to launch this application.
    • Locate the image that you want to edit.
    • Click the image.
    • Press Ctrl + E to start editing.
    • Click Crop.
    • On the top right, click the Aspect ratio menu.
    • Click Lockscreen.
    • Click the check sign to apply changes.
    • Press Ctrl + S to save the image.

There is no shrink or expand image option available in Lockscreen settings since Windows 10 can already automatically resize the image to fit on your screen.

Let us know if the resolution above works for you.

Johann Eva, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

1. How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom... - Similar Threads - fix fit everything

2. How to fix it So i can play with others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix it So i can play with others: How pls tell me how to fix it so i can play with others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-it-so-i-can-play-with-others/825f1831-3693-4f2f-b442-9c16758fa053
  3. How to fix it So i can play with others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix it So i can play with others: How pls tell me how to fix it so i can play with others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-it-so-i-can-play-with-others/825f1831-3693-4f2f-b442-9c16758fa053
  4. How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...: hello, previously you could use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off by pressing the windows keys plus p, to select the option only second screen. however, as of Windows 8.1 and 10, this is no longer possible. now when selecting only second screen, the screen does not...
  5. How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...: hello, previously you could use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off by pressing the windows keys plus p, to select the option only second screen. however, as of Windows 8.1 and 10, this is no longer possible. now when selecting only second screen, the screen does not...
  6. How can I turn off the screen so I can still use the keyboard and mouse with the screen off...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Edge: I use "Strict". So can I simply accept everything?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: I use "Strict". So can I simply accept everything?: . For Edge, I have a question about Tracking Prevention: Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services > Tracking Prevention If I select "Strict" (and possibly broken sites) does that mean that when I visit a site, I can be lazy and simply accept "everything"...
  8. How can I deactivate Windows so that I can use it on another computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I deactivate Windows so that I can use it on another computer?: I run Windows on a MacBook, via Boot Camp. In Settings/Activation I see this information... Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account. I'm about to install my Windows setup on another MacBook and I'd like to know how to deactivate...
  9. What can I use to save open apps/windows and their positions so that I can open everything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can I use to save open apps/windows and their positions so that I can open everything...: Hello! I'm trying to get to a solution in which I can somehow, with one click, tell my computer to open 3 different apps, each in a particular position and size on the screen, so I can start working on my task immediately with as little friction as possible. Maybe I can...
  10. [Help] Everything on laptop screen is unsharp, how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Everything on laptop screen is unsharp, how can I fix it?: Device: HP Inspiron 3000 series Native resolution: 1366x768 Resolution set to: 1366x768 Scale: 100% All of the text, images, icons, etc. are blurred/not sharp enough. Is there a way to fix this and if so how? submitted by /u/Changmeister888 [link] [comments]...