Windows 10: How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

Discus and support How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sHiR012 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/du4u31/how_can_i_fix_this_so_i_can_fit_everything/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sHiR012, Nov 9, 2019.

1. How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

/u/sHiR012, Nov 9, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 9, 2019
  4. How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

How to make pic fit the lock screen?

Hi Paul,

In order to see your lockscreen wallpapers in full view, the image itself must match with the aspect ratio of your monitor. If the image resolution exceeded the dimension size of your monitor, it would unlikely fit on your monitor screen. You need to edit
    and resize your image until if fits on your screen. To do this, follow the steps below:

Step 1 - Reduce the image size by following these steps:

• Locate the image that you want to set as your lock screen wallpaper.
    • Right-click the image, then click Edit. I will launch
      Paint
    • Click Home.
    • Click Resize. Make sure that Maintain aspect ratio is checked.
    • Reduced the percentage size by changing the Horizontal and Vertical until you determine that it will fit on your lock screen.

How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom... 9333d37e-25d4-43e3-a62c-969b51a7fb8e.png

Step 2 - Edit the image to fit in your lockscreen by perform the steps below:

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Photos, then click it to launch this application.
    • Locate the image that you want to edit.
    • Click the image.
    • Press Ctrl + E to start editing.
    • Click Crop.
    • On the top right, click the Aspect ratio menu.
    • Click Lockscreen.
    • Click the check sign to apply changes.
    • Press Ctrl + S to save the image.

There is no shrink or expand image option available in Lockscreen settings since Windows 10 can already automatically resize the image to fit on your screen.

Let us know if the resolution above works for you.

Johann Eva, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom...

1. How can I fix this so I can fit everything perfectly into the screen? I used the custom... - Similar Threads - fix fit everything

2. How can I use Onedrive as a backup without it ruining everything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I use Onedrive as a backup without it ruining everything?: I've posted about this before. A lot of my apps have problems because my computer always sets the Onedrive/Documents as default rather than User/documents. I tried turning off the backup function, but that then stores all the files in Onedrive rather than the proper folder....
  3. How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i increase the size of the taskbar so i can see it?: I have windows 10 update ver. 1908. In taskbar settings, there is only one size option; small and smaller. I need a Large! Here is a shot of my taskbar with the taskbar icon size setting set to the off position [img] Here the switch is on: [img] Small or smaller is not...
  4. How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?: Ever since the update I cannot send attachments in any of my email address accounts. I can't see the threads on this same question for an answer. Please advise....
  5. How can I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I fix this error?: exception einouterror in module vtcworld.exe at 00792615. invalid file name-%s. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-error/f2d20db7-7a77-4ae6-a50d-72c496f64872
  6. how can I fix screen distortion?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how can I fix screen distortion?: Repeat of problem. I had my PC serviced recently and a problem with screen distortion has recurred. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-screen-distortion/ffd4fbe5-98a2-453c-8bbd-4d03174ed280
  7. can i fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i fix this?: my laptop has been hacked I have no permission to change my setting I can not download .. if there anything I can do to fix this or reset my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-fix-this/a1b259d9-ab6d-4b56-a344-fe396ccbacef
  8. How can I fix this problem.

How can I fix this problem.: Very Dissapointed. Why? Had Windows 7 Since upgrade to Windows 10 operating system. I can't view dvd's from my DVD. Have erased valuable footage during this plight. Smh....
  9. Laptop screen is not recognized. How can i fix this?

Laptop screen is not recognized. How can i fix this?: The trick of putting down the screen inmediatly after turning on the laptop makes the screen work until the company logo dissapears, then the screen stops working. I tried to wait a little more before opening the screen, but the screen still does not work. I tried...
  10. How can I make it, so I can alt-tab to main desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make it, so I can alt-tab to main desktop?: I was a Windows 8.1 user and I just can't get it through me that there is no button to go to desktop. When I alt-tab it only shows applications i have running I tried to enable all-desktops in the mutli-tasking option in settings. What else is there that can help me? Thank...