Windows 10: How can I fix this?

Discus and support How can I fix this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Power1aj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivl7kt/how_can_i_fix_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Power1aj, Sep 19, 2020.

1. How can I fix this?

/u/Power1aj, Sep 19, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 19, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How can I fix this?

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

How can I fix this?

1. How can I fix this? - Similar Threads - fix

2. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  3. Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been getting blue screen of death over and over for the last few days. How do i fix it?: I have been experiencing blue screens whenever I open games, and sometimes just when the PC turns on. Here are the DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19mB4RcgiPy_egZbf7uVKCHEA6CKCf0MX?usp=drive_linkPlease help me, I'm so stuck....
  4. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  5. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...
  6. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  7. how do I fix a corrupted file?

how do I fix a corrupted file?: I ran SFC /Scannow and it says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them." and when I looked in my CBS log it was d3d10warp.dll that was corrupted. I am wondering how to fix this. I am running a 64-bit Windows 10 system...
  8. how do I fix a corrupted file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...
  10. I need help fixing my pc

I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...