Windows 10: How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.?

Discus and support How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since one of the last updates I have ver 20H2 my network drives don't get connected. Set the group policy to wait for network and it works on my wired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joe Tannenbaum, Jan 18, 2021.

1. How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.?

Since one of the last updates I have ver 20H2 my network drives don't get connected. Set the group policy to wait for network and it works on my wired unit, but not my wireless. This is very annoying.

:)

Joe Tannenbaum, Jan 18, 2021

2. Unable to display list of wireless networks.

Hi Richard,

Wireless networks could be set as a private network and that could be a possible reason why you are experiencing issues with viewing some wireless networks within your area. For us to provide better assistance, we would need to know if you are trying to
    connect to a public wireless network.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest performing network reset. Follow these steps to do so:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Under Status, look for Network troubleshooter and then click on Network reset.
    • Restart your computer once the process completed.

If the same issue persists, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . It provides information and steps on how to address network connection issues in Windows 10.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 18, 2021
  4. How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.?

Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.?

1. How can I fix "wait for network" for logon for wireless.? - Similar Threads - fix wait network

2. Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?: Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-wait-2-hours-but-not-fix-please-can-you-tell/22353739-5d4e-4fe3-937b-34e1492b603d
  3. Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it?: Hi, I wait 2 hours but not fix, please can you tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-wait-2-hours-but-not-fix-please-can-you-tell/22353739-5d4e-4fe3-937b-34e1492b603d
  4. I can't logon to computer on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't logon to computer on network: I have a computer that is visible on the network. I logon to it using a 4 digit pin.On another computer it asks me for a password. The 4 digit pin does not work and neither does any other password I used in the past.How do I log on to the first computer from the second when...
  5. I can't logon to computer on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't logon to computer on network: I have a computer that is visible on the network. I logon to it using a 4 digit pin.On another computer it asks me for a password. The 4 digit pin does not work and neither does any other password I used in the past.How do I log on to the first computer from the second when...
  6. I can't logon to computer on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I disable logon screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I disable logon screen: when netplwiz has no such option, and user policy settings don't work, how to bypass logon screen. On Windows 10 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-logon-screen/319ba23d-468d-44be-8e53-7c317689467e
  8. I can only access the Internet via Ethernet but not wirelessly how can I fix this?

I can only access the Internet via Ethernet but not wirelessly how can I fix this?: My laptop has been working great the whole time with the wireless connection to the WLAN. But since 3 days it says that I can only use Ethernet and I can't use the on/off switch for flight mode. My laptop can't find networks no matter if they are from my neighbours or my own....
  9. How can i enable PIN logon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can i enable PIN logon: My pc for some reason has stopped asking for my PIN when I start the computer/restart. How can I re activate or enable this? In the Group Policy I have gone to; Computer Config>Administrative Templates>System>Logon I have the "Turn on convenience pin sign-in" enabled and...
  10. How can I not view unwanted wireless networks?

How can I not view unwanted wireless networks?: Hi. So I connected to my wireless router and it discovers a whole bunch of other wireless networks near me. Tried turning them off by unselecting each one. Well, that didn't work. Go figure - W10. Just want to see my own wireless network (router) and that's it. What am I...