Windows 10: How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or...

Discus and support How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Dell Inspiron5555 laptop runs Windows 10. Recently, at the sign-in, the screen flashed the background I use in Windows, but went back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RosaMAH, May 30, 2023.

1. RosaMAH Win User

How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or...

The Dell Inspiron5555 laptop runs Windows 10. Recently, at the sign-in, the screen flashed the background I use in Windows, but went back to the Sign-in screen. I tried going to SafeMode at Sign-in by clicking Shift Restart. Seemed to go through prep screens for Safemode. But then either goes to a non-Safemode regular Win10 background or recyles thru the Safemode prep screens.I am using my win11 computer to get help. The online help suggested a download fix for Win10:96C4DDEE-4B91-4708-A650-4A0E05C20132/WinSecurity.diagcab .I intend to download to USB and use it on the ill laptop.But Win11 doe

:)

RosaMAH, May 30, 2023
  2. Winuser Win User

Networking in Safemode

I tried uninstalling and re-installing the adapter and it didn't work. I tried another suggestion I found doing a search. They suggested to click on the Network Icon before booting in to Safemode and connecting to the adapter. The only thing listed was Airplane mode. I guess Windows 10 will not initialize a wireless adapter in Safemode.

Winuser, May 30, 2023
  3. Winuser Win User
    Networking in Safemode

Thanks everyone for trying to help. I have tried all the suggestions posted. When I try to access the wireless adapter before booting in to Safemode the only thing listed is Airplane mode. I'm guessing either Asus or MS doesn't want me to use wireless networking in Safemode.

Winuser, May 30, 2023
  4. Terry-123 Win User

How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or...

msconfig - set to start in SAFEmode

OK - I have Win10 PRO - logged in normally as a user - ran msconfig and set the checkbox to start in SAFEmode - but didn't realize that recently, there is now a login required to go into SAFEmode - well it does NOT take my microsoft admin PW - don't know why - so now I cannot get into SAFEmode and whenever I reboot, the first thing is sees is the checkbox above telling Windows to go into SAFEmode, where I cannot find a pw. I changed my admin (microsoft login) pw which I am led to believe is the PW that windows wants to go into SAFEmode. But it does NOT work - so now stuck in never never land.

Question - How can I get into MSconfig again so I can UNcheck the box telling Windows to go to SAFEmode? ? ?

Terry-123, May 30, 2023
Thema:

1. How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or... - Similar Threads - fix Win10 Safemode

2. Can not on lato in safemode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not on lato in safemode: i was uninstalling some programs from my laptop like games and microsoft teams. Afterwards, my computer froze and when i restarted the computer turned off. When i turned my computer on, i got a blue screen. It asked me to choose from two options: Troubleshoot Turn off your PC...
  3. Can not on lato in safemode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not on lato in safemode: i was uninstalling some programs from my laptop like games and microsoft teams. Afterwards, my computer froze and when i restarted the computer turned off. When i turned my computer on, i got a blue screen. It asked me to choose from two options: Troubleshoot Turn off your PC...
  4. Can not on lato in safemode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or...

How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or...: The Dell Inspiron5555 laptop runs Windows 10. Recently, at the sign-in, the screen flashed the background I use in Windows, but went back to the Sign-in screen. I tried going to SafeMode at Sign-in by clicking Shift Restart. Seemed to go through prep screens for Safemode. But...
  6. How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I fix Win10 Safemode on Dell laptop that does not go to Safemode from Settings or...: The Dell Inspiron5555 laptop runs Windows 10. Recently, at the sign-in, the screen flashed the background I use in Windows, but went back to the Sign-in screen. I tried going to SafeMode at Sign-in by clicking Shift Restart. Seemed to go through prep screens for Safemode. But...
  7. How can I escape the safemode boot?

How can I escape the safemode boot?: Hi everyone,I am having trouble booting my Lenovo Yoga laptop. I tried to fix some issues with Microsoft Word and started the laptop in safe mode. However, I can only unlock the computer using a password, but I never set one up. I searched through the internet and found some...
  8. msconfig - set to start in SAFEmode

msconfig - set to start in SAFEmode: OK - I have Win10 PRO - logged in normally as a user - ran msconfig and set the checkbox to start in SAFEmode - but didn't realize that recently, there is now a login required to go into SAFEmode - well it does NOT take my microsoft admin PW - don't know why - so now I cannot...
  9. easy SafeMode Fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    easy SafeMode Fix.: I had some issues with booting into safemode on my pc and making it crash I tried to look up where I can fix it and wasn't able to find anything until now. Using BCDEDIT /SET {DEFAULT} BOOTMENUPOLICY LEGACY on the CMD in admin mode basically changes the boot up to the old...
  10. how to restart in safemode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to restart in safemode: restarting in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restart-in-safemode/c748b6da-5432-4280-8559-8af30db2ff8f