Windows 10: How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11

Discus and support How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have installed the latest Windows updates for Windows 11 on my laptop and now I am experiencing freezes every time I try to play games. I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Francesca Colceriu, Dec 5, 2023.

1. How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11

Hello! I have installed the latest Windows updates for Windows 11 on my laptop and now I am experiencing freezes every time I try to play games. I used the Troubleshooting tool for the Windows Updates and it finds a problem with it, under "WaaSMedicService", "Issue found by: BinaryHealthPlugin". I have tried doing the cleanup using an elevated command prompt "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "sfc /scannow", but nothing changed. The issue is still detected and my laptop is freezing when I am playing games. I have also tried resetting my PC, and reinstalled Windows 11, with no

:)

Francesca Colceriu, Dec 5, 2023

2. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Widjaja Win User
    Windows XP SP3: Windows Update fix

Ah.
    Probably the issue I had with windows media format runtime security update for WMP 9.5 & 11 downloading but not installing.

I fixed it by typing something into the command prompt which I think reset the update.

Widjaja, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Techtu Win User

How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11 :)

Techtu, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11

1. How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11 - Similar Threads - fix Update issue

2. How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix Windows Update issue regarding WaaSMedicService, BinaryHealthPlugin Windows 11: Hello! I have installed the latest Windows updates for Windows 11 on my laptop and now I am experiencing freezes every time I try to play games. I used the Troubleshooting tool for the Windows Updates and it finds a problem with it, under "WaaSMedicService", "Issue found by:...
  3. How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11: Hi,I need some real expert advise to fix a problem with updating my computer, I have been trying to update 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354, and when I process this, it gets to 97% and then tells me that something didn't go...
  4. How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11: Hi,I need some real expert advise to fix a problem with updating my computer, I have been trying to update 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354, and when I process this, it gets to 97% and then tells me that something didn't go...
  5. related to binaryhealthplugin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    related to binaryhealthplugin: Befor this i have both dynamicprotectionplugin and binaryhealthplugin but dynamicprotectionplugin is solved i dont know how i reset pc also but no use in solve ing the issue of binaryhealthplugin please help me out is the issue is serious ?Windows Update Publisher details...
  6. How can I fix this screen flicker issue after windows 11 Quality Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this screen flicker issue after windows 11 Quality Update: I have been using windows 11 for a while without facing much issues till a recent windows Quality update. The screen starts flickering after a while. The flickering happens every 3 seconds or so. I have tried these options.1. Updating the display drivers2. Uninstalling and...
  7. HelpMSG 2182 WaaSMedicService issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HelpMSG 2182 WaaSMedicService issue: I have troubleshot my windows 11 and issue come up goes window update WaaSmedicService bit service already running and system management automation something along tho lines net helpmsg2182 I have clean reinstall windows 11 with USB flash drive with the media tool can some on...
  8. WaaSMedicService restart issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaaSMedicService restart issue: I update windows it goes through to 98% then says oops something went wrong no worries then resets it has done this every time since this new update and it will not take I have tried the repair tool under windows it just reports that WaaMSmediservice had issues says it fixed...
  9. WaaSMedicService restart issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WaaSMedicService restart issue: I update windows it goes through to 98% then says oops something went wrong no worries then resets it has done this every time since this new update and it will not take I have tried the repair tool under windows it just reports that WaaMSmediservice had issues says it fixed...
  10. Issues regarding Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues regarding Windows update: I have 2 issues regarding the last few updates. 1. I couldn't update my system any further even though its asking me to. Error code: 0x800f0922 Healthy System Reserved Space: 260 MB System Recovery Space: 600 MB .Net framework updated till date I tried...