Windows 10: How can I fixed Boot Sector?

Discus and support How can I fixed Boot Sector? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Previous window 7 ultimate was worked in my PC. I have tried to change from W7 to W10, after 2 attempt to installed new window, there is notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AvinashKumar, May 9, 2017.

1. How can I fixed Boot Sector?

Previous window 7 ultimate was worked in my PC. I have tried to change from W7 to W10, after 2 attempt to installed new window, there is notification showing "Boot Sector has been Damaged". How can I fixed it?

:)

AvinashKumar, May 9, 2017
  2. xnos Win User

Nokia e51 will not boot properly, how can I fix it ?

Hey,

I actually tried leaving the battery 30min out, still no difference.

xnos, May 9, 2017
  3. Nokia e51 will not boot properly, how can I fix it ?

Hi xnos

It probably won't make the slightest difference but did you try leaving the battery out for 10 minutes at any time?

scoobyman---01, May 9, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

How can I fixed Boot Sector?

This may be a hardware disk fault go-to disk makers web site and download their disk test if it's shown same fault twice it would be rare to be Windows fault

Samuria, May 9, 2017
  5. dalchina New Member
    Assuming your PC is now unbootable, you can also download Kyhi's boot disk (DVD/external drive) available from the top of the Software and Apps section here, and boot from that into Win 10 from that disk.

Then test your disk.

On Kyhi's disk is HD Tune which you could try, and then you could also run other portable disk testing programs such as
    - Macrorit diskscanner (free)
    - Hard disk sentinel (trial)

If your disk proves to be ok, you can use the Fixboot utility provided by Macrium, available on Kyhi's disk.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How can I fixed Boot Sector?

1. How can I fixed Boot Sector? - Similar Threads - fixed Boot Sector

2. Booting after moving boot sector.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting after moving boot sector.: Hello all, thank you for your time!I've just moved the position on my Windows C: partition from about 300GB away from system partition to right next to it.There was previously a partition there containing old junk from a file transfer a few weeks ago.I deleted the partition...
  3. Booting after moving boot sector.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting after moving boot sector.: Hello all, thank you for your time!I've just moved the position on my Windows C: partition from about 300GB away from system partition to right next to it.There was previously a partition there containing old junk from a file transfer a few weeks ago.I deleted the partition...
  4. Booting after moving boot sector.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. boot-sector virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    boot-sector virus.: so this thing lives in the X: Boot partition and I have been going at removing it for quite some time and no worky, I tried complete format, low-level format, deleted "system volume information" it did seem to help, I dont think the virus is active anymore, updated BIOS from...
  6. Problems with boot sector

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with boot sector: Recently I bought and SSD to upgrade from my HDD. I had window installed on the HDD and when I went to install windows on the SSD, I didn't unplug the HDD so windows assigned the boot sector for the SSD to the HDD. Now I want to delete the windows installation from my SSD,...
  7. Temporary Fix for Bad Sectors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temporary Fix for Bad Sectors: I have an HDD on my laptop with lots of bad sectors (CrystalDiskInfo said that my HDD is already in bad condition), I'm going to get a free replacement but I can't afford to have a day without a laptop for now, since the replacement will take 4-14 days. I also don't have any...
  8. Missing Boot Sector

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing Boot Sector: Hello, I have gotten into some complications with my Windows 10 install with missing a boot sector after performing these steps:- 1. Cloned my Windows installation with Acronis True Image tool from my hard drive to my m.2 SSD 2. Deleted partitions and formatted the hard...
  9. Boot sector

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot sector: In someone reason boot is maked on disk 1, not in disc 0????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-sector/c24b6009-9c7b-4b82-957d-e41eb5ecbc2b
  10. Loss of computer boot sector.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss of computer boot sector.: Hi, I have a very important problem. My computer lost all of it's data after I shut it down, because of lag. It sent me to Automatic Repair, and I tried restarting/shutting down the computer, and it done the same thing. I tried all of the ways to repair it. I even tried...