Windows 10: How can I free up space on windows 10 to play a PC DVD game

Discus and support How can I free up space on windows 10 to play a PC DVD game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im trying install an online game but its telling me i dnt have enough disc space how can i free space.Oh create a game driver is it possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KelvanKnife, Nov 20, 2019.

1. How can I free up space on windows 10 to play a PC DVD game

Im trying install an online game but its telling me i dnt have enough disc space how can i free space.Oh create a game driver is it possible?

:)

KelvanKnife, Nov 20, 2019

2. playing a DVD on PC with Windows 10

Hi,

In order for us to determine the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, we'd like to clarify the following:

• What happens when you try to play a DVD?

• Did you try a different DVD?

• Did you get any error messages?

• Are you able to see the content of DVD on the file explorer?

• What is the file format of the files inside the DVD?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Can no longer play dvds.

Did you follow all of the steps in the list I gave you?

What type of DVD are you trying to play? Will it play correctly in another PC? Will another DVD play in this PC?

What DVD player are you using to play the DVD? You must have a DVD player to play DVD's in Windows 10. Try one of these:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2953724/windows/...

Report back results.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Nov 20, 2019
  4. How can I free up space on windows 10 to play a PC DVD game

Dead Space Games on PC

I was playing and saving all three Dead Space games onto my 2 TB drive. But once Windows 10 started, I am unable to change the location of where to save the game. This gets a bit frustrating when it's on all three games.

I have a PC running Windows 10, 64bit, and yes they worked prior. Any suggestions on how to change the location for the saved games? When I try to save, I receive a message stating that I am unable to save the games to this location.

Bigred1962, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

How can I free up space on windows 10 to play a PC DVD game

1. How can I free up space on windows 10 to play a PC DVD game - Similar Threads - free space play

2. How can I free up more space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I free up more space?: My windows 10 is telling me i’m using 222GB of storage. I have lots of large games but they are all definitely downloaded to my external storage device, not my actual pc. that device has 2,000GB left. My pc is not letting me open google chrome or do anything because it has...
  3. How can I free up more space?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I free up more space?: My windows 10 is telling me i’m using 222GB of storage. I have lots of large games but they are all definitely downloaded to my external storage device, not my actual pc. that device has 2,000GB left. My pc is not letting me open google chrome or do anything because it has...
  4. How can I free up more space?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to free up space to install a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to free up space to install a game: trying to install a game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-free-up-space-to-install-a-game/3ce3e523-485a-42cc-b407-4e500e4e2b16
  6. how to free up space to install a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to free up space to install a game: trying to install a game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-free-up-space-to-install-a-game/3ce3e523-485a-42cc-b407-4e500e4e2b16
  7. how to free up space to install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How can I free up storage space?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I free up storage space?: Hi, I am trying to free up some storage space, and when I view the properties of my users folder it says (after counting all the files for some seconds) that the size on disk is 202GB. When I go into the folder, adding up the size of each folder within the users folder gives...
  9. Playing PC-DVD game on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Playing PC-DVD game on Windows 10: Game is installed and running GFWL games for widows live software but when I try to load the game and play I get an ORDINAL 43 error which seems to be related to DLL files or systems. Not sure how fix this. Was told to re-install GFWL but that did not fix it. Thanks for any...
  10. How can I free up drive space

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I free up drive space: How can I free up drive space from the Windows installer folder without killing Windows? 80832