Windows 10: How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?

Discus and support How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, just wondering is there any function or steps can support to do a full copy from one drive to another?For instance, I have a Drive D used for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LucienShen, Nov 23, 2022.

1. How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?

Hi, just wondering is there any function or steps can support to do a full copy from one drive to another?For instance, I have a Drive D used for storing my files. And then I created a new drive, let's say Drive E, the space of Drive E is from an external storage device. I'd like to not only copy my files in drive D to the new Drive E, but also all other settings, such as security policy. Sums it up, how can I copy one drive to another as identical as possible?

:)

LucienShen, Nov 23, 2022
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 23, 2022
  3. dhdude Win User
    Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows? :)

dhdude, Nov 23, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?

1. How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows? - Similar Threads - fully copy drive

2. How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?: Hi, just wondering is there any function or steps can support to do a full copy from one drive to another?For instance, I have a Drive D used for storing my files. And then I created a new drive, let's say Drive E, the space of Drive E is from an external storage device. I'd...
  3. How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fully copy one drive to another one in windows?: Hi, just wondering is there any function or steps can support to do a full copy from one drive to another?For instance, I have a Drive D used for storing my files. And then I created a new drive, let's say Drive E, the space of Drive E is from an external storage device. I'd...
  4. Copying one onedrive to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying one onedrive to another: Hey there our business has been working with one email, one onedrive, we all access the same onedrive and use it to keep our files updated. We are now wanting to transfer to a business side of microsoft 365 s but I have no idea how to transfer that old onedrive to our new...
  5. Copying one onedrive to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying one onedrive to another: Hey there our business has been working with one email, one onedrive, we all access the same onedrive and use it to keep our files updated. We are now wanting to transfer to a business side of microsoft 365 s but I have no idea how to transfer that old onedrive to our new...
  6. Copying one onedrive to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Copying files from one drive to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copying files from one drive to another: Hello, I am copying my useless files from my small storaged ssd to my harddrive, but when i copy over the files their sizes are 10x bigger, the files im copying is only 7.20 gb large but it's copying 70gb worth of storage to my hdd? Please give answers :) submitted by...
  8. How to copy from one flash drive to another?

How to copy from one flash drive to another?: How do I copy the folders from one flash drive to another and preserve the folder modification dates and security permissions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-copy-from-one-flash-drive-to-another/fcf961df-ce99-4ea8-b13a-45179f677093
  9. How can I transfer windows from one drive to another?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I transfer windows from one drive to another?: I recently got an NVMe drive 970 Evo Plus 2 TB and want to make it my new boot drive since it's supposed to be much faster than my current SATA based ssd. Most of the help guides I've found assume an old drive died and there isn't a working copy of windows on the machine, not...
  10. One Drive Copy

One Drive Copy: i was shared a folder and I want to copy it into my OneDrive. It is about 50 files that are 2gb each. It has failed 2x. How can I get this done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-copy/df3279d2-89f2-4777-8d7f-be07402a9d23"