Windows 10: How can I fully reset a computer I recently purchased that was used - windows 10

Discus and support How can I fully reset a computer I recently purchased that was used - windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok, I can get to where it asks for a recovery key - but it doesn't say Bitlocker? Can I use my personal Microsoft account Recovery key on that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertSmartt, Jan 24, 2020.

1. How can I fully reset a computer I recently purchased that was used - windows 10

Ok, I can get to where it asks for a recovery key - but it doesn't say Bitlocker?

Can I use my personal Microsoft account Recovery key on that computer

Can I reset the computer to factory settings?

:)

RobertSmartt, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Recently Reset Computer

Hi,

Black screen issues may happen due to several reasons. One of these is due to outdated or incompatible display drivers. For us to properly assist you in rectifying the black screen concern, supply more information by answering these questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • May we know what prompted you to reset the device?
    • Have you recently installed any updates?
    • Are there any third party applications or software installed on your PC?
    • What steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 24, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

How can I fully reset a computer I recently purchased that was used - windows 10

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

How can I fully reset a computer I recently purchased that was used - windows 10

1. How can I fully reset a computer I recently purchased that was used - windows 10 - Similar Threads - fully reset computer

2. How can i fully uninstall Valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fully uninstall Valorant?: I uninstalled Valorant but my storage is still full i have followed the instruction on how to uninstall valorant but my laptop storage still full after uninstalling so i tried looking up all the leftover Valorant file but window said the file not found. I've been searching...
  3. How can i fully uninstall Valorant?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i fully uninstall Valorant?: I uninstalled Valorant but my storage is still full i have followed the instruction on how to uninstall valorant but my laptop storage still full after uninstalling so i tried looking up all the leftover Valorant file but window said the file not found. I've been searching...
  4. I recently purchased a Windows 10 key; so, how can I ensure that it is genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently purchased a Windows 10 key; so, how can I ensure that it is genuine?: I recently purchased a Windows 10 key; so, how can I ensure that it is genuine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-purchased-a-windows-10-key-so-how-can-i/e3d6b56a-870c-45b0-9e7f-e6955c389276
  5. I recently purchased a Windows 10 key; so, how can I ensure that it is genuine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently purchased a Windows 10 key; so, how can I ensure that it is genuine?: I recently purchased a Windows 10 key; so, how can I ensure that it is genuine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-purchased-a-windows-10-key-so-how-can-i/e3d6b56a-870c-45b0-9e7f-e6955c389276
  6. I recently purchased a Windows 10 key; so, how can I ensure that it is genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How can I remove a volume license Windows 10 Pro and replace it with a recently purchased...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I remove a volume license Windows 10 Pro and replace it with a recently purchased...: I have acquired a Dell Desk top the has Window 10 Pro installed. I started getting messages that Windows was about to expire so I checked and it turns out that this is a volume license. I went to Microsoft.com and purchased a legit Windows 10 license but I'm not sure how to...
  8. recently purchase of computer that hasnt been reset. How do I?

in Windows 10 Customization
    recently purchase of computer that hasnt been reset. How do I?: help please!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-purchase-of-computer-that-hasnt-been/85d876df-99a8-4aa6-ae73-acf0be3a52e1
  9. How can I reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reset my computer.: Each time I try to reset my dell computer, which has windows 10 installed from an 8.1 op, it fails. The computer is not operating well and really needs a fresh start. I have tried everything in recovery, but nothing seems to work. Would really appreciate help. Thanks...
  10. How can I remove recent use application ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I remove recent use application ?: As the topic sad how can I remove recent use application like this ? *Sad [img] 11546