Windows 10: How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

Discus and support How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Device Manager four "Performance Counters" have yellow triangles overlaid. I need to find out how to get a driver for each of these Performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by edokie, Jan 26, 2022.

1. edokie Win User

How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

In Device Manager four "Performance Counters" have yellow triangles overlaid. I need to find out how to get a driver for each of these Performance Counters. Because of this I cannot print anything from this computer. Thank you.

:)

edokie, Jan 26, 2022
  2. Plankton Win User
  3. AddRAM Win User
    Performance Counters

I installed the 10900X on the X299, and now these Performance Counter things need drivers, I`ve always had the latest Chipset drivers, doesn`t help.

I`ve been Googling it but finding nothing that will help.

And this Logitech item, Both the Logitech G910 Orion Spark keyboard and the G500s mouse show up with drivers and software like they always have, and are fine in Device Manager, but I have no idea what this hardware is.

Any input would be appreciated.

Brian *Smile

AddRAM, Jan 26, 2022
  4. How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

Unselectable and Disappearing Counters in Performance Monitor / Perfmon.exe

Computer: Dell Latitude 7480

Program: Perfmon.exe (32 bit and 64 bit)

I am trying to add counters for USB in Performance Monitor. I want to do something similar to this:

In the screen-shot, I use % total bandwidth used for Interrupt as an example, but this applies to any counter with a grayed out/ unselectable
    <All instances> instance.

When add >> is selected it seems to add the counter, but once you select
    OK, the counter disappears. It does not show up in Perfmon and does not show up in
    Properties -> Data. It's almost as if I never added it.

I have quite a few internal and external USB hubs, and USB devices on this computer, so I'm not sure why there are no instances to select. Maybe that is a clue? Is there something I have to enable first?

There isn't good documentation describing what the grayed out <All instances> means, can anyone please explain? Even if it is alone in the list,
    <All instances> is sometimes gray and sometimes not. For me,
    Thread
    counters only have <All instances> but it is not grayed out, while the
    USB counters have <All instances> but are grayed out. Also not sure what is different between a blank
    Instances of selected object: list and a grayed out out Instances of selected object:
    list is.

Additionally, can anyone help me monitor/ enable the USB counters?

Thank you in advance!

How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters" 0c26fb15-372b-409b-9fbf-b25b419fc452?upload=true.png

James.Light, Jan 26, 2022
Thema:

How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

1. How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters" - Similar Threads - driver Performance Counters

2. Performance Base counter is corrupted for some reason and while i rebuild the counter, it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance Base counter is corrupted for some reason and while i rebuild the counter, it's...: It's windows 11 machine, performance Base counter is corrupted and while i rebuild it is giving error code 123, tried all microsoft recommendations still no go!! Any help on how to repair the base counter or recovery from scratch.Your help is appreciated.Thank you....
  3. Performance Base counter is corrupted for some reason and while i rebuild the counter, it's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance Base counter is corrupted for some reason and while i rebuild the counter, it's...: It's windows 11 machine, performance Base counter is corrupted and while i rebuild it is giving error code 123, tried all microsoft recommendations still no go!! Any help on how to repair the base counter or recovery from scratch.Your help is appreciated.Thank you....
  4. How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters": In Device Manager four "Performance Counters" have yellow triangles overlaid. I need to find out how to get a driver for each of these Performance Counters. Because of this I cannot print anything from this computer. Thank you....
  5. How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters"

How can I get a driver for "Performance Counters": In Device Manager four "Performance Counters" have yellow triangles overlaid. I need to find out how to get a driver for each of these Performance Counters. Because of this I cannot print anything from this computer. Thank you....
  6. Driver for "Performance Counters"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for "Performance Counters": In Device Manager there are yellow triangles on "Performance Counters". It says there is no driver for these "Performance Counters". Microsoft Support said to delete these and then restart the computer, but that did not help. I cannot get anything to print from this computer...
  7. Driver for "Performance Counters"

Driver for "Performance Counters": In Device Manager there are yellow triangles on "Performance Counters". It says there is no driver for these "Performance Counters". Microsoft Support said to delete these and then restart the computer, but that did not help. I cannot get anything to print from this computer...
  8. Driver for "Performance Counters"

9. Difference between Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes and Get-Counter -Counter...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Difference between Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes and Get-Counter -Counter...: Hi I notice I get two different output from running "Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes" and "Get-Counter -Counter \System\Processes". "Get-Counter -Counter \System\Processes" seems to give the same output as when I am executing "Get-Processmeasure" Can anyone...
  10. Performance Counters

Performance Counters: I installed the 10900X on the X299, and now these Performance Counter things need drivers, I`ve always had the latest Chipset drivers, doesn`t help. I`ve been Googling it but finding nothing that will help. And this Logitech item, Both the Logitech G910 Orion Spark keyboard...