Windows 10: How can I get a Lenovo driver for my monitor?

Discus and support How can I get a Lenovo driver for my monitor? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to get a new driver from Lenovo for my monitor. It was thought that it might be too old for Windows 10 and might not be included in their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by suemcp001, Feb 19, 2020.

1. suemcp001 Win User

How can I get a Lenovo driver for my monitor?

I am unable to get a new driver from Lenovo for my monitor. It was thought that it might be too old for Windows 10 and might not be included in their list of drivers ready to go.

Does anyone know how or where I could access a list of their drivers, for Lenovo monitors not from Lenovo, or compatible drivers that I could try through Microsoft?

:)

suemcp001, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Feb 19, 2020
  3. ASUS PB278Q Monitor drivers..

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that primary monitor of your computer says that there are no driver updates to Windows 10. We will help you to resolve this issue.

I would like to inform that as the manufacturer website says there are no updated driver, you will have to wait for the drivers to be released.

I suggest you to refer to the below steps as a workaround and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to try the steps check for the updates using below updates:

• Right click on the Start button on the desktop and select
      Device manager.

• With Device Manager open, click
      >
      icon to open the category that you think contains the device you want to update the drivers for.

• Once you've found the device you're updating drivers for, right click on the hardware's name or icon and choose
      Update Driver Software.

• The Update Driver Software wizard will begin, which we'll completely step through to finish the Windows 10 driver update for this piece of hardware.

• Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Note: If updates are found the device would be updated.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 19, 2020
  4. SamuelLV Win User

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I get a Lenovo driver for my monitor? - Similar Threads - Lenovo driver monitor

2. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  3. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  4. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??: new computer and I can't get any sound on my HP audio Control anyone had that problem before needing help on this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-new-computer-monitor/495835c7-1a08-4eaa-b1dd-cb9be9dfdb84
  6. How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??

How can I get sound on my new computer monitor??: new computer and I can't get any sound on my HP audio Control anyone had that problem before needing help on this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-sound-on-my-new-computer-monitor/495835c7-1a08-4eaa-b1dd-cb9be9dfdb84
  7. how can i get a playback driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get a playback driver: hi I need help my laptop worked fine for long time but all of sudden I couldn't get any voume and it says no playback driver I think somhow I deleted it ive tried factory reset but nothing seems to work please help...
  8. how can i get a playback driver

how can i get a playback driver: hi I need help my laptop worked fine for long time but all of sudden I couldn't get any voume and it says no playback driver I think somhow I deleted it ive tried factory reset but nothing seems to work please help...
  9. how can i get drivers?

how can i get drivers?: how can i get drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-drivers/4f3a81f4-8e30-40ec-99e1-5ba05c96815a
  10. How can I update my generic pnp monitor driver?

How can I update my generic pnp monitor driver?: I have an laptop with an old driver of generic pnp monitor2006. How can I update it to the latest one? Windows updater doesn't provide any options to update this......