Windows 10: How can I get a Recovery Code? Windows 10

Discus and support How can I get a Recovery Code? Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a major problem with my Microsoft Account months ago - because of the current Profile Activity problems I can't search for more details but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Taffy087, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Taffy087 Win User

How can I get a Recovery Code? Windows 10

I had a major problem with my Microsoft Account months ago - because of the current Profile Activity problems I can't search for more details but I ended up withfive Recovery Codes. ***

What should I do to get one new Recovery Code please?

PS What's happening here today? MS does not recognise the word 'five'! I pressed 'inspect' and have two pages of 'parsing' problems that I'll post in another thread in case it helps someone look into the problem.

:)

Taffy087, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

How can I get a Recovery Code? Windows 10 partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How can I get a Recovery Code? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Recovery Code

2. Recovery Error Code 0xc000000e after installing windows in SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Error Code 0xc000000e after installing windows in SSD: I'm using Lenovo G50-80, and additionally added an SSD to it aswell some time ago and the person who installed it upgraded it to Windows 10 aswell. Recently I installed new windows 10 using an Installation Media via USB and after installation whenever I start my computer at...
  3. Recovery Error Code 0xc000000e after installing windows in SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Error Code 0xc000000e after installing windows in SSD: I'm using Lenovo G50-80, and additionally added an SSD to it aswell some time ago and the person who installed it upgraded it to Windows 10 aswell. Recently I installed new windows 10 using an Installation Media via USB and after installation whenever I start my computer at...
  4. Recovery Error Code 0xc000000e after installing windows in SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't get my bitlocker recovery code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get my bitlocker recovery code: My PC restarted out of nowhere and when it turned back on, it started asking for a bitlocker recovery code. I went to the link that was showed on the bitlocker message but it only tells me that there's been an error and that I should try later, I waited for 6 hours and the...
  6. Can't get my bitlocker recovery code

Can't get my bitlocker recovery code: My PC restarted out of nowhere and when it turned back on, it started asking for a bitlocker recovery code. I went to the link that was showed on the bitlocker message but it only tells me that there's been an error and that I should try later, I waited for 6 hours and the...
  7. How can i access my bitlocker recovery keys without a trace ID error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i access my bitlocker recovery keys without a trace ID error code: This has been happening for months and I’m scared I’m going to lose everything on my PC Every time I go to access my bitlocker recovery keys, the Microsoft website always give me a trace I’d error page. I have not been able to get into my pc for months now and am starting to...
  8. How can i access my bitlocker recovery keys without a trace ID error code

How can i access my bitlocker recovery keys without a trace ID error code: This has been happening for months and I’m scared I’m going to lose everything on my PC Every time I go to access my bitlocker recovery keys, the Microsoft website always give me a trace I’d error page. I have not been able to get into my pc for months now and am starting to...
  9. Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b

Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b: When i turned on my pc, it didnt recognized the keyboard it usually happened and i just restarted it, and then the pc went into the auto repair loop.Then i tryed to fix it whit so many commands like chkdsk \r, but i couldnt, i tried to restore windows using a restore point...
  10. Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Recovery screen error code: 0xc000007b: When i turned on my pc, it didnt recognized the keyboard it usually happened and i just restarted it, and then the pc went into the auto repair loop.Then i tryed to fix it whit so many commands like chkdsk \r, but i couldnt, i tried to restore windows using a restore point...