Windows 10: How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?

Discus and support How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I paid for the game a total of $26.95 and went to try and play the game that I bought, and found out that it says that I didn't even buy it. I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The Ian F, Jan 12, 2022.

1. The Ian F Win User

How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?

I paid for the game a total of $26.95 and went to try and play the game that I bought, and found out that it says that I didn't even buy it. I try to open the launcher and it keeps on saying this exact message:"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001." Yet I checked my billing information, thinking maybe it didn't go through, but I was charged the amount and it was taken off of my card. I went to the official Minecraft website for this purchase, and I haven't be

:)

The Ian F, Jan 12, 2022

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Legend75 Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund

So I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft store. Big mistake, I should have gotten it on the actual Minecraft site but when I clicked it, it brought me to Microsoft store so I assumed that it could only be bought there. Boy was I wrong, I got
    the game and constant pending, it says doesnt say anyway to fix it. I looked up ways to fix the pending problem. Nothing not a single thing on how to fix it. Only thing that showed up was a bunch of other fixes for other problems because there seems to be
    a lot of problems with the Microsoft store. So I looked on the Minecraft website found where I could buy it on the actual Minecraft site and now I have 2 Minecraft dungeons one that works one that doesn't. So no problem right? Just refund the one that doesn't
    work right? Nope. looked up a video on how to refund on Microsoft store. no refund button. so looks like there is no way to refund. but after the game doesn't work? like that's messed up. So yeah any suggestions on what I should do? I have this broken game
    that wont install. I do not mean suggestions on how to get the pending to work because I don't need 2 Minecraft dungeons. I just need suggestions on what I should do, like can I gift it to someone or is there actually a way to refund? anything like that please
    help. Sorry if this comes off as rude but im just really mad right now.

Edit: Thanks to sumit I got a refund. If anyone is having this problem go to this link:

Xbox Support

Legend75, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Legend75 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Refund

Thank you for your suggestion, I just asked for the refund now. I have not played the game from the Microsoft store, only the purchase from the Minecraft Website. So I hope I can get that refund. again much appreciated. Have a good day How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game? :)

Edit: got a email about 5 minutes after the refund request saying that the refund was successful. Thank you so much for the help. And thank you Microsoft for refunding.

Legend75, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

1. How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game? - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft game

2. How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get a refund for my Minecraft game?: I paid for the game a total of $26.95 and went to try and play the game that I bought, and found out that it says that I didn't even buy it. I try to open the launcher and it keeps on saying this exact message:"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account....
  3. How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get a refund on minecraft windows 10 edition.: I keep finding information but hong kong refund hotline is already died:/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-minecraft-windows-10/7daa19cf-4ea1-4ad4-8183-31205f847be9
  4. Is there a way I can refund my Minecraft game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way I can refund my Minecraft game?: I bought the bundle for the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and can't figure out how to install it. I've tried every way google says to and none of them have worked. At this rate, I just want to get some help installing it or get a refund....
  5. can i refund Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can i refund Minecraft?: If i brought the wrong version of minecraft is there a way to get refunded so i can buy java edition instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-refund-minecraft/b183409b-dc9d-4bda-acf4-812d7eee31dc
  6. can i refund minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i refund minecraft: If i brought the wrong version of minecraft is there a way to get refunded so i can buy java edition instead https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-refund-minecraft/b183409b-dc9d-4bda-acf4-812d7eee31dc
  7. How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?

How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?: I just accidentally bought the Minecraft window 10 edition because I thought it was java edition. And I couldn't find any option for refund in order history page, so can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10" and how?...
  8. How can i get a refund?

How can i get a refund?: Hi, Four days ago I bought a software upgrade for "CnX Media Player" so I can play 4K movies. The update didn't help, and I try now four days to communicate with the hey support team and also on the FB page. I never get an answer from them. I do research, and I see on...
  9. how can i get a refund?

how can i get a refund?: soo you see I was looking at Minecraft and I accidently bought it master edition I didn't want it. and It's a digital game. CAN I PLEEASE GET MY MONEY BACK???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund/518e6534-1976-47dc-add3-b5504320becc
  10. Can I Refund Minecraft?

Can I Refund Minecraft?: Hello, I accidentally bought the wrong copy of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store and would like to refund it. However where I go onto 'Order History' I do not see the 'Request A Refund' button. Is it possible to refund this? I clicked on the 'Refund Information' and do not...