Windows 10: How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

Discus and support How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jacek H, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Jacek H Win User

How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation that such a unwanted renewal occur. How do I get my refund. I am in australia.

:)

Jacek H, Feb 24, 2024

2. Multiple unauthorised transactions

Hi, i purchased a Xbox One console at the beginning of this year and only ever played games offline.

Recently I purchased Call of Duty Black Ops for $49.95AUD, directly off the Xbox Store; and then purchased a 1 Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription for $10.95.

My Account is showing two transactions of $10.95AUD.

Is there somebody who can assist in a refund or credit of some sort. Ive researched the forums regarding refunds and seems that the same microsoft "volunteer" is giving the same answer On different threads about refunds or exchanges.

long story short, ive done the research and id just like to know if its possible to receive a refund on the additional unauthorised transaction made to my account?

ps. I am unable to access any xbox live features. Game displays a message stating that my account is not allowed to access xbox live. Nothing but trouble and no one to help troubleshoot? Disgusting.

<Moved from CPC>

Angel Brahh, Feb 24, 2024
  3. cancelation transaction and refund

Hello Microsoft,

Im Juliana and I want to cancel my transaction and refund, this my order number of transaction b1ee2542-2e8e-472a-a467-1aab7bd563e3, date of purchased May 13,2019, and order number 6739499216 date of purchased April 13, 2019.

because I dont use the application...
    which is my big question is...
    why are there TWO DEBITS?

whereas in your first billing dated April 13 2019 the subscription is 0 (zero) rupiah,but on my credit card I have ALREADY DEBITED (all recorded in the billing statement on my credit card)

Can I cancel the transaction amd refund it?

Thank You for your attention

Best Regards.

juliana alexandra, Feb 24, 2024
  4. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

cancelation transaction and refund

Hello Microsoft,

Im Juliana and I want to cancel my transaction and refund, this my order number of transaction b1ee2542-2e8e-472a-a467-1aab7bd563e3, date of purchased May 13,2019, and order number 6739499216 date of purchased April 13, 2019.

because I dont use the application...
    which is my big question is...
    why are there TWO DEBITS?

whereas in your first billing dated April 13 2019 the subscription is 0 (zero) rupiah,but on my credit card I have ALREADY DEBITED (all recorded in the billing statement on my credit card)

Can I cancel the transaction and refund it?

here is my phone number < Phone number removed by VM >

Thank You for your attention

Best Regards.

juliana alexandra, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

1. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction - Similar Threads - refund unauthorised transaction

2. How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get a refund from unauthorised transaction: I Have been charged 139 for yearly subscription I did not authorise.I can not cancelled it because it doesn't appear on my account. Can someone explain how did you get my card deatails and why did not receive any email with invoice for that subscription and any confirmation...
  3. how can i get a refund on a realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i get a refund on a realm: I let my child get a realm and turned off recurring billing but 5 mins ago i got charged for the realm again i dont know if its a problem with Microsoft or if it was my Childs doing but i want to figure out how i can get a refund. the realm has not been used and has been...
  4. how can i get a refund on a realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get a refund on a realm: I let my child get a realm and turned off recurring billing but 5 mins ago i got charged for the realm again i dont know if its a problem with Microsoft or if it was my Childs doing but i want to figure out how i can get a refund. the realm has not been used and has been...
  5. how can i get a refund on a realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how can i get a refund from MSFS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i get a refund from MSFS2020: I got MSFS2020 a few months now,and all these months its only been problems and more problems overy time,i've re installed so many times..even re did my whole computer to have MSFS2020 giving me more problems every time,now this last one is something about syncing data...and...
  7. how can i get a refund from MSFS2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i get a refund from MSFS2020: I got MSFS2020 a few months now,and all these months its only been problems and more problems overy time,i've re installed so many times..even re did my whole computer to have MSFS2020 giving me more problems every time,now this last one is something about syncing data...and...
  8. Unauthorised Transaction

Unauthorised Transaction: Hi,Someone has gotten into my account and made an unauthorised transaction on my account. How do I go about fixing this.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-transaction/a7fcf39f-e9e8-4477-9cb4-6e0ea91cda65
  9. How can i get a refund?

How can i get a refund?: Hi, Four days ago I bought a software upgrade for "CnX Media Player" so I can play 4K movies. The update didn't help, and I try now four days to communicate with the hey support team and also on the FB page. I never get an answer from them. I do research, and I see on...
  10. how can i get a refund?

how can i get a refund?: soo you see I was looking at Minecraft and I accidently bought it master edition I didn't want it. and It's a digital game. CAN I PLEEASE GET MY MONEY BACK???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund/518e6534-1976-47dc-add3-b5504320becc