Windows 10: How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

Discus and support How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have nit down loaded this product and have bought in error. Please advise,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheoScott1, Feb 19, 2019.

1. How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

i have nit down loaded this product and have bought in error. Please advise,

:)

TheoScott1, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 19, 2019
  4. How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

purchase errors and refunds

I have tried to purchase in game content for brave frontier but I keep getting error code 13. the charges I made have gone through but I never received my content. how do I get a refund?

StephenBennett1, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

1. How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error. - Similar Threads - refund purchased error

2. How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to refund windows 10 pro purchase?: Hello, I recently purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro that I intended to use in a separate computer that I was going to sell online. I installed windows on the second computer, and signed in to the same account that I bought Windows 10 Pro from, but windows will not activate....
  3. how can i get a refund on a realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i get a refund on a realm: I let my child get a realm and turned off recurring billing but 5 mins ago i got charged for the realm again i dont know if its a problem with Microsoft or if it was my Childs doing but i want to figure out how i can get a refund. the realm has not been used and has been...
  4. how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase: how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-refund-for-your-minecraft-purchase/c253aee5-5d8b-4ef0-b14b-d4b358a2653b
  5. how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase: how to get a refund for your minecraft purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-a-refund-for-your-minecraft-purchase/c253aee5-5d8b-4ef0-b14b-d4b358a2653b
  6. How can I get a refund for Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get a refund for Windows 10 Pro: Hi I just bought windows 10 Pro, but I don't really need it, Is there a way I can get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-for-windows-10-pro/5ec1f59c-2c5a-47ec-8601-d44d6ccd914d
  7. How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?

How can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10"?: I just accidentally bought the Minecraft window 10 edition because I thought it was java edition. And I couldn't find any option for refund in order history page, so can I get a refund on "Minecraft for Windows 10" and how?...
  8. How can i get a refund?

How can i get a refund?: Hi, Four days ago I bought a software upgrade for "CnX Media Player" so I can play 4K movies. The update didn't help, and I try now four days to communicate with the hey support team and also on the FB page. I never get an answer from them. I do research, and I see on...
  9. how can i get a refund?

how can i get a refund?: soo you see I was looking at Minecraft and I accidently bought it master edition I didn't want it. and It's a digital game. CAN I PLEEASE GET MY MONEY BACK???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund/518e6534-1976-47dc-add3-b5504320becc
  10. How to get refund for accidental purchase?

How to get refund for accidental purchase?: My daughter made several transactions without me knowing on my laptop. I was unaware that my card was linked in any way for her to be able ti access it. She has used it to make transactions for candy crush soda. There is no refund option in transaction history. I phoned...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i refund windows 10