Windows 10: How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

Discus and support How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i have nit down loaded this product and have bought in error. Please advise,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheoScott1, Feb 19, 2019.

1. How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

i have nit down loaded this product and have bought in error. Please advise,

:)

TheoScott1, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 19, 2019
  4. How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

purchase errors and refunds

I have tried to purchase in game content for brave frontier but I keep getting error code 13. the charges I made have gone through but I never received my content. how do I get a refund?

StephenBennett1, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

1. How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error. - Similar Threads - refund purchased error

2. Stolen Code, can i REFUND?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stolen Code, can i REFUND?: So lately, i have been going around my mojang account settings then i find the Minecraft Windows 10 edition free copy thing. I try to redeem it then it says "This code has already been redeemed". But I never used this code. I actually havent even heard of it. Also says it was...
  3. How do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get a refund?: I bought the wrong version of Minecraft in a bundle. (Starter edition bundle) How do I receive a full refund on the bundle? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-refund/041c5153-1b48-44f7-80a6-7900c747bd3e
  4. Can I get a refund for a digital download of Windows 10 Pro that I did not need?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I get a refund for a digital download of Windows 10 Pro that I did not need?: I recently purchased a new desktop computer. The Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OS was preinstalled. During the setup I discovered that the Windows Update application was not working properly. I ran the troubleshooter which did not detect any problems. I posted a question with the...
  5. how can I get a Windows 10 disc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I get a Windows 10 disc: Cannot boot a Dell Inspiron that was purchased in Sept 2017.........had Windows 10 preloaded and worked fine until an update about a week ago..... think a disc might help reset system......... when I try to start up it says can't find a bootable device....
  6. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.: I just bought a new laptop that came with win 1 0home, which I immediately bought the upgrade to Win10 Pro. but less than a week into owning the new laptop, it developed a hardware issue that required me to return the unit. will the upgrade I bought work on the replacement...
  7. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?: I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu making it impossible to use, How do I go about getting a refund please?...
  8. HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET A REFUND FOR MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 (IS IT POSSIBLE?): I have recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition. I was expecting it to be the same as minecraft JAVA edition for pc. I would like to know if there is anyway to get a refund for it. It would be very appreciated if you could help in any way. Thank You!...
  9. How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund games that will not install or crash: I need information on getting a refund for four (4) games I purchased two days ago from the Microsoft Store. Three of the games will not install and keep giving me and error code. State of Decay installed, but crashes and says I am not authorized to access the game, and...
  10. Refund for accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for accidental purchase: Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i refund windows 10