Windows 10: how can i get a refund?

Discus and support how can i get a refund? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; soo you see I was looking at Minecraft and I accidently bought it master edition I didn't want it. and It's a digital game. CAN I PLEEASE GET MY MONEY... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kiyomi-_-, May 22, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

1. kiyomi-_- Win User

how can i get a refund?

soo you see I was looking at Minecraft and I accidently bought it master edition I didn't want it. and It's a digital game. CAN I PLEEASE GET MY MONEY BACK????

:)

2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Sales and Support

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

4. Ripper3 Win User

how can i get a refund?

PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Thema:

how can i get a refund?

1. how can i get a refund? - Similar Threads - refund

2. Returned Surface after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Can I reuse license or get refund?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Returned Surface after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Can I reuse license or get refund?: I purchased a Surface a few weeks ago which came with Windows 10 Home, so I upgraded toWindows 10 Pro using my Microsoft account through the Microsoft online store $130.00 CDN. It was a very seamless process. A short time later, I had to return the Surface and buy a...
  3. Want to refund a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Want to refund a game: Hello, I would like to refund a game that I bought today, I can not install and cause of that lost interest into it, where I can refund the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-refund-a-game/b2a11438-cd6a-4f2d-b6a1-99e24b37fc85
  4. refund: I got human fall flat on my computer and i tried to play online but it didn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund: I got human fall flat on my computer and i tried to play online but it didn't work: I got human fall flat on my computer and i tried to play online but it didn't work. Is it possible to fix or can I get a refund please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund/4aee0291-0efa-4515-928d-4146aedf9b0f
  5. Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund: Hello there! please help me, i need a refund. Ive tried all suggested methods and refund sinscription is not an option. i did not intend to buy this product. please help warm regards Mary...
  6. Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Refund Window 10 Version: Hey, How do i refund mincraft window 10 version ? or i cant refund it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund-window-10-version/3e1ec5d4-fa07-4bd8-bc12-af1ef137fb9e
  7. Refund policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund policy: I need a refund for the Touchable pro app which I purchased from the Microsoft store a few hours ago 5/16/2020. I am on windows 10 home addition. There was a loading issue and I couldn't use it. There doesn't seem to be a link for inquiries....
  8. I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the refund button on my purchase of Forza Horizon 4 in the order History tab: As the subject says there is not option for the refund and when i tried to talk to "contact us" they didn't respond can someone just help me get this issue cleared....
  9. Windows Activation/Refund?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation/Refund?: Hi. My laptop has recently had an error message where I need to activate windows, but it has not done this or said that I've ever needed to in the ~2 years I've had the laptop. I tried to activate it, but my laptop says that "We can't activate Windows on this device because...
  10. Mincraft windows 10 refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft windows 10 refund.: So i just bought this today and realised its on a completely different server from the JAVA version so i can't play with my friends. I've been on here for a while and it seems that for products you can refund will have the option in the order history. so does this mean that I...