Windows 10: How can i get admin?

Discus and support How can i get admin? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So its the school holidays and since my family aren't really spending money because you know we are saving for a house but i have my school laptop and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ahmad A101, Sep 21, 2018.

1. How can i get admin?

So its the school holidays and since my family aren't really spending money because you know we are saving for a house but i have my school laptop and im wondering if anyone can help me get admin on it

:)

Ahmad A101, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 21, 2018
  4. How can i get admin?

Forgot admin password

Hi,

Thank you for posing your response.

As you are in a state were your account is completely inaccessible, I suggest that you try to access in build admin account and check if you are able to access the desktop.

To access the in built administrator account follow the steps below

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in Administrator account:

• As you are stuck min Safe Mode, in the sign-in
      screen, press and hold shift key and click on the
      power icon.
      Here click on Restart and then Restart now.
    • Type: net user administrator /active:yes (To enable Built –in Administrator account give the command Active: No).
    • Then press ENTER.

Step 2: From Built-in Administrator account give Administrator rights to your user account:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Control Panel.
    • Click on User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Click on your user account.
    • Click on reset the password.
    • Restart the computer and check if you are able to login.

Note: Once done exist the build in admin account by typing the command
    net user administrator /active:no

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

How can i get admin?

1. How can i get admin? - Similar Threads - admin

2. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  3. Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to access Admin User log-in, can't access after inadvertently logging in as Local User: I run Windows 11 Pro After inadvertently signing in on my laptop as Local User human graphic with name adjacent instead of the login with human on lanyard/name badge graphic adjacent to my name, used exclusively since setting my laptop up, my laptop is essentially brand new...
  4. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  5. How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.

How to factory reset including wiping my hard drive completely without admin permissions.: So I don't have admin permissions on my current account and endless there is a way to switch admin permissions from the guest account to my other account without admin then I could do that. Here is a bit of a log from command prompt. Windows 11C:\Users\super>net user User...
  6. How do I remove company admin user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  7. How do I remove company admin user?

How do I remove company admin user?: I have a Windows 11 laptop from my old employer - the business collapsed. The laptop has me signed in as a Work or School account via my old work email. However, there is no ability to disconnect the Work account under Users, as the button to 'disconnect' the Work account is...
  8. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...
  9. I can't access defender files because of admin issues

I can't access defender files because of admin issues: I accidentally accepted PUADlManager:Win32/Snackarcin on my device, and I want to purge it off of my device. I followed the steps a support staff at microsoft gave me. Then I hit a wall no matter what I try I can't get into the scans files because only admin can get into it,...
  10. Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one tell me please how do I get Admin permission on my laptop: I can't get administrative permission on my laptop I can't install anything it doesn't let me I can't factory reset it doesn't let me I've tried command prompt it doesn't work please anyone help...