Windows 10: How can I get adobe flash player installed so that i can play games

Discus and support How can I get adobe flash player installed so that i can play games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please help me to get adobe flash player installed and keep working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Donna J.Scanio, Jul 11, 2019.

1. How can I get adobe flash player installed so that i can play games

please help me to get adobe flash player installed and keep working

:)

Donna J.Scanio, Jul 11, 2019

2. Is Adobe Flash Player needed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• When did you get the Adobe Flash Player message?
    Adobe Flash Player helps you to play videos online.

If you are unable to play video online, download the Adobe flash player from Adobe website link.

If you are getting this Adobe Flash Player message, while using IE, I suggest you to follow the steps in the article, mentioned below.

Flash Player Help

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 11, 2019
  4. How can I get adobe flash player installed so that i can play games

I can't find Adobe Flash Player

Hi Manal,

I realize that you are unable to find Adobe Flash player in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. I will try to help you with this issue.

To check if Adobe software package is installed on the PC, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Programs and Features.

• You will get the list of all installed programs on the PC.

Suggest you to refer to these articles to check if that helps.

Flash Player / Enable for Internet Explorer: Enable Flash Player for Internet Explorer

Flash Player is integrated with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10. You do not need to install Flash Player.

Enable Flash Player in Edge: Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

How can I get adobe flash player installed so that i can play games

1. How can I get adobe flash player installed so that i can play games - Similar Threads - adobe flash player

2. How can I check if this is a legitimate adobe flash player update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I check if this is a legitimate adobe flash player update?: I keep getting this pop-up but I'm paranoid of scams so I want to double check that this is legitimate. so forgive me if I am overthinking this. The details are not very specific and I feel like it should say "update" not "download". Also, how can I check if updates are...
  3. I need help with a new flash player since Adobe flash is done so I can play my games on FB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a new flash player since Adobe flash is done so I can play my games on FB: Adobe Flash player has been removed so I need help getting a new flash player to work on my PC with Mozilla firefox browser so I can play my facebook games [Moved forums for clarity]...
  4. Can I install the Flash Player for IE on Windows 10 via the Flash Player installer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I install the Flash Player for IE on Windows 10 via the Flash Player installer?: Hi Team, I have downloaded a standalone installer for the latest version of Adobe Flash Player for IE. But I can't process to install it on my computer Window 10 and the following reminder displayed to me on a web page. "We provide PPAPI and NPAPI version of Flash...
  5. how can I upgrade my adobe flash player

how can I upgrade my adobe flash player: how can I upgrade my adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-my-adobe-flash-player/55440777-5323-4888-88f5-fa93e07f9151
  6. How can I enable Flash Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I enable Flash Player: I can't play games with out Flash Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-enable-flash-player/7aba4094-f5f0-4049-83b5-ce270ce9f3fd
  7. how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player?: how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-adobe-flash-player/f5441a30-ff9c-4fed-a32d-b9aab9eecd34
  8. How to install Adobe Flash Player

How to install Adobe Flash Player: What do I do to get Adobe Flash Player on my Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-adobe-flash-player/94ee5399-7b96-4865-8aea-718e49e996ab
  9. How can I get Adobe Flash Player to stay permanitly on windows 10 so that I can download...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get Adobe Flash Player to stay permanitly on windows 10 so that I can download...: How can I get Adobe Flash Player to stay permanitly on on windows 10 so that I can download the Swingmate ruler to use when playing Wgt golf? I need Adobe Flash Player run all the time. I do not want to hit a button that says allow flash player to run once. I need it to be...
  10. how can i update only Adobe Flash Player for explorer and edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    how can i update only Adobe Flash Player for explorer and edge ?: Hi i updated windows 10 pro 64bit to anniversary update but seeing several software i 'm paying for like photoshop cc don't work perfeclty , i restrore an immage before anniversary update i stopped the update sevice i update chrome and firefox Adobe Flash Player but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do get adobe flash player to work on facebook

2. adobe flash player is not working on facebook