Windows 10: How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?

Discus and support How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For small developers getting downloads for their apps even really good ones are hard, is there a way to get them featured on the home page of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlueJay779, Jan 24, 2019.

1. How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?

For small developers getting downloads for their apps even really good ones are hard, is there a way to get them featured on the home page of the Microsoft Store?

:)

BlueJay779, Jan 24, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 5, 2019
  4. How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store?

1. How can I get an app featured on the Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - app featured Microsoft

2. How to get Microsoft store working and showing in my apps and features?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Microsoft store working and showing in my apps and features?: Hi I have been trying to get my Microsoft store to work, but for some reason it wasn't working so I did wsreset.exe, I troubleshooted it, and even created a new local account to fix it, but that did not work. so is there a way to get it working again or am I out of luck?...
  3. How to get Microsoft store working and showing in my apps and features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Microsoft store working and showing in my apps and features?: Hi I have been trying to get my Microsoft store to work, but for some reason it wasn't working so I did wsreset.exe, I troubleshooted it, and even created a new local account to fix it, but that did not work. so is there a way to get it working again or am I out of luck?...
  4. How to get Microsoft store working and showing in my apps and features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get apps that aren't in the apps store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get apps that aren't in the apps store?: Microsoft apps doesn't offer my banking app. How can I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-apps-that-arent-in-the-apps-store/1a842167-fd60-4627-a54a-eaed2593f0e7
  6. How can I get apps that aren't in the apps store?

How can I get apps that aren't in the apps store?: Microsoft apps doesn't offer my banking app. How can I install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-apps-that-arent-in-the-apps-store/1a842167-fd60-4627-a54a-eaed2593f0e7
  7. Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it !: Hi, Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it there is no way to search.Here you can see how it looks like restarting the PC does not help :...
  8. Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it !

Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it !: Hi, Where is the search feature of Microsoft Store ? how can I find and install an app from it there is no way to search.Here you can see how it looks like restarting the PC does not help :...
  9. how to get apps on microsoft store

how to get apps on microsoft store: sir, When i want to download anything on microsoft store, it says "this app is not compatible with this device". What should i do to download? Please reply as soon as possible. A Windows 10 user....
  10. please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place

please how can i get the microsoft store app back in place: Today while I was using my device to purchase an app on Microsoft store, I accidentally uninstalled it in the process and I;m looking for a a way to get it back and it is really hard , I don't know what I'm supposed to do...