Windows 10: How can I get an icon for my brother printer on my homepage?

Discus and support How can I get an icon for my brother printer on my homepage? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need an icon on my homepage and internet in order to print copies of selected items. How can I get one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DorothySwanner, Sep 14, 2021.

1. How can I get an icon for my brother printer on my homepage?

I need an icon on my homepage and internet in order to print copies of selected items. How can I get one?

:)

DorothySwanner, Sep 14, 2021
  2. jacobacci Win User

Brother MFC J6720DW listed with strange icon in Devices and Printers

I have reinstalled the drivers for my Brother MFC J6720DW and now the printer icon is listed in the unspecified category instead of the printer category. The printer is the "Device" icon to the right.

How can I get an icon for my brother printer on my homepage? [​IMG]

Right clicking on the icon shows the usual items for a printer (printing properties etc.), In addition it shows a "Browse Files" entry that lists the card reader of the printer.

To the left of the Brother printer icon there is another similar one that seems to be my USB card reader

jacobacci, Sep 14, 2021
  3. icon for brothers printer and scanner

I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions

JaniceCorrall, Sep 14, 2021
  4. PiKo Win User

How can I get an icon for my brother printer on my homepage?

Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

Thema:

How can I get an icon for my brother printer on my homepage?

1. How can I get an icon for my brother printer on my homepage? - Similar Threads - icon brother printer

2. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  3. How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Connect A BROTHER Printer to my Laptop: How do I connect a BROTHER Printer to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-brother-printer-to-my-laptop/47e9fb5a-6d75-4d33-ba9a-470e4bf10575
  4. How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?: Brother Printer Support provides comprehensive assistance to users for all Brother printer-related issues. Their team offers guidance on printer setup, driver installation, connectivity problems, and resolving printing errors. With their expertise, users can rely on Brother...
  5. How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?: Brother Printer Support provides comprehensive assistance to users for all Brother printer-related issues. Their team offers guidance on printer setup, driver installation, connectivity problems, and resolving printing errors. With their expertise, users can rely on Brother...
  6. How Can I Contact Brother Printer Support?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????: I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online......Printer works for my ipad, iphone and my daughters computer window 10same as mine.I have every fix i can find, updated the driver, removed and reinstalled drivers printer software, checked the wifi and all. PLEASE...
  8. I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????

I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????: I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online......Printer works for my ipad, iphone and my daughters computer window 10same as mine.I have every fix i can find, updated the driver, removed and reinstalled drivers printer software, checked the wifi and all. PLEASE...
  9. I can NOT for life of me get my Brother Printer online, Please Help?????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. icon for brothers printer and scanner

icon for brothers printer and scanner: I had to reinstall my brother printer and scanner my icon is no longer on desktop. I need it to use the scanner. Any suggestions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-for-brothers-printer-and-scanner/6a922a25-07f4-4e47-9e18-dc8741020eb6