Windows 10: How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11?

Discus and support How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Howdy Folks,So, I purchased a retail version of Windows 10 and trying to install it through Parallels on a Mac Mini. I need an ISO. On the other hand,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by heymark1, May 2, 2022.

1. heymark1 Win User

How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11?

Howdy Folks,So, I purchased a retail version of Windows 10 and trying to install it through Parallels on a Mac Mini. I need an ISO. On the other hand, Parallels downloaded W11, however I can't use the W10 activation key. Can I "upgrade" the W10 activation key for W11?Thanks-m

:)

heymark1, May 2, 2022
  2. Ghot Win User

Activate W10 with W11 product key?

You can clean install Windows 10, same version, Home or Pro, and it will auto activate.

Or... you can make Windows 11 just like Windows 10...

Windows 11 Tweaks - Leader Board. | Windows 11 Forum

How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11? [​IMG]

The START Menu is really the only serious difference... and it's not THAT different.

Ghot, May 2, 2022
  3. idgat Win User
    Activate W10 with W11 product key?

Understood. Then simply add ExplorerPatcher - keeps Win11 but as a look-a-like Win10. Saves all the hassles of a re-install.

Just try it first.

But, if you do decide to go down the W10 re-install path ..
    - image (Macrium Reflect) existing activated W11 installation just in acse things go pear-shaped
    - you shouldn't have to worry about a key anyway, if W11 is (was) activated, the installation of W10 should auto-activate accordingly.

idgat, May 2, 2022
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

I have the same question, due to the problem I had yesterday @

Windows 10 upgrade issues on W8.1

My W8 license/ISO I re downloaded and burned to DVD disk, I tried to download the free upgraded W8.1 ISO using that license Key but it did not work. It was a different Key from the W8 Key. I have both Keys. It seems that I should have been able to directly download the W8.1 ISO.

So if you have to do a reinstall of W10 what Key do you insert after you have done a full wipe?

jsfitz54, May 2, 2022
Thema:

1. How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11? - Similar Threads - ISO W10 upgrade

2. Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?: I know you can't go from W10 to W10 on another device, but if you haven't upgraded to Windows 11 on the old device, can you do this, or do you have to request a new one? I'm going from one laptop to another with a blank SSD....
  3. Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you activate W11 on a new device blank SSD using a W10 OEM key?: I know you can't go from W10 to W10 on another device, but if you haven't upgraded to Windows 11 on the old device, can you do this, or do you have to request a new one? I'm going from one laptop to another with a blank SSD....
  4. W10 pro not recognizing on w11 key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 pro not recognizing on w11 key: I got my driver wiped out and need to install new windows. My system downgraded to windows 10 but it won't accept my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-pro-not-recognizing-on-w11-key/a698d68f-6be5-436d-a014-3d7067aa91e7
  5. W10 pro not recognizing on w11 key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 pro not recognizing on w11 key: I got my driver wiped out and need to install new windows. My system downgraded to windows 10 but it won't accept my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-pro-not-recognizing-on-w11-key/a698d68f-6be5-436d-a014-3d7067aa91e7
  6. W10 pro not recognizing on w11 key

7. How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11?

How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11?: Howdy Folks,So, I purchased a retail version of Windows 10 and trying to install it through Parallels on a Mac Mini. I need an ISO. On the other hand, Parallels downloaded W11, however I can't use the W10 activation key. Can I "upgrade" the W10 activation key for W11?Thanks-m...
  8. How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get an ISO of W10 or upgrade the activation key for W11?: Howdy Folks,So, I purchased a retail version of Windows 10 and trying to install it through Parallels on a Mac Mini. I need an ISO. On the other hand, Parallels downloaded W11, however I can't use the W10 activation key. Can I "upgrade" the W10 activation key for W11?Thanks-m...
  9. Can I activate after clean install when using W10 upgrade ISO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I activate after clean install when using W10 upgrade ISO?: I am in the process of updating my desktop to W10 from W7. I have installed W10, but it will not activate. Here are the steps I have taken. I downloaded the W10 ISO using the Media Creation Tool after entering my W7 license key. I did this about a year ago after seeing the...
  10. How to run W10 ISO with built in activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run W10 ISO with built in activation key: Hi I received a Windows 10 ISO file from our IT Dept at my work and was told that it has a built in key (volume licensing version). His exact words were "you can put this on a USB stick and use this to install (the key is built in)" So I made a bootable W10 USB installer on...