Windows 10: how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?

Discus and support how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when using multiple monitors how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yehuda Kuznitz, Sep 5, 2019.

1. how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?

when using multiple monitors how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?

:)

Yehuda Kuznitz, Sep 5, 2019

2. How To Change Monitor Audio To Motherboard Audio

Hi Saurav,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Do you want to use your external speakers for the audio instead of the monitor speakers?
    2. Are you hearing the audio both from your external speakers and the monitor speakers?

Meanwhile, you may try the below steps to change the playback device and check if this helps.

1. Select on the Start button > Type Sound in the search box > Select
      Sound from the list of results.
    2. Go to Playback tab > Select your Sound System Device that you want to hear the audio from > Then click on
      Set Default.
    3. Restart the computer once and check if this helps.

We're looking forward to your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor

Hi Dirk,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is display settings or icon settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change auto arrange icon settings and also update display adapter driver in the Device Manager. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to change auto arrange icon settings.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on View.

3. Uncheck mark on Auto arrange icons.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

5. Follow the instruction to update the driver.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using monitor and change in desktop icon settings, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors?

1. how can I get Audio Icon on All Monitors? - Similar Threads - Audio Icon Monitors

2. How can I get all these new icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get all these new icons?: [ATTACH] I always have my PC with the lastest update and a I dont know why I dont have all these icons, for example; i dont have new windows defender icon, or new settings icon....
  3. how can invert audio players icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can invert audio players icons: I'm Arabiian and i used to right for next file left for previous file when i hover above mini player in task bar it's become the opposite :left for next right for previous when i use wmp & aimp or any other media/audio player to go to the next track i have press to the...
  4. how can invert audio players icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can invert audio players icons: I'm arabic and i used to right for next file left for previous file when i hover above mini player in task bar it's become the oppsite :left for next right for previous when i use wmp & aimp or any other media/audio player to go to the next track i have press to the...
  5. Is there some sort of way to get audio icon on both my monitors?

Is there some sort of way to get audio icon on both my monitors?: I want to have the volume/audio adjust icon in my taskbar on both my displays, is this possible? submitted by /u/davesalias [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gujnjz/is_there_some_sort_of_way_to_get_audio_icon_on/
  6. How can I get a Lenovo driver for my monitor?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get a Lenovo driver for my monitor?: I am unable to get a new driver from Lenovo for my monitor. It was thought that it might be too old for Windows 10 and might not be included in their list of drivers ready to go. Does anyone know how or where I could access a list of their drivers, for Lenovo monitors not...
  7. How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor

How to get taskbar icons to 2nd monitor: [ATTACH] I want my taskbar icons (Screenshot) to be on both monitors simultaneously. https://preview.redd.it/yq0n46qd9kz31.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f0a69e40a128f9ba1f69992733e178fdc615f08 So the icons on the right screen( bottom right) i want on the left....
  8. how can I get the "format" icon in Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can I get the "format" icon in Word: How can I get the Format icon to display on Word. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-the-format-icon-in-word/b7317d25-c71d-408d-b905-dd165a2dd40d
  9. how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-icons-to-show-on-my-monitor-screen/2a66f81a-d395-4843-bdb7-a647a701be5c
  10. How i can get rid of the icon NLD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How i can get rid of the icon NLD?: I have one keyboard in Dutch but I get to see the icon of NLD. I still can choose another keyboard when I click it. How i can get rid of the icon NLD? When i click preferences then is see on language the Dutch languages and no other. [img] 39943