Windows 10: How can I get baack the full screenI

Discus and support How can I get baack the full screenI in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I get baack the full screen just installed windows 10 and after a day my screen minimized and divided in two scren , left and right ,this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arelyscaldera., Aug 7, 2019.

1. How can I get baack the full screenI

How can I get baack the full screen

just installed windows 10 and after a day my screen minimized and divided in two scren , left and right ,this last one is blue and said no input signal and i cannot do anithing and the other scren work fine. but to small.. What can i do?to get full screen back.

:)

arelyscaldera., Aug 7, 2019

2. Crysis screenies?

Yeah a lot of them are just ToD screenies.

InnocentCriminal, Aug 7, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    Arma II screenies

Its the full game not a demo.Its german with english language files in it.I used fraps to get the screens.

How can I get baack the full screenI Untitled681.jpg

I will post some screenies of my settings and some menu/game screenies later.The install is 8.29gb

tigger, Aug 7, 2019
  4. How can I get baack the full screenI

N73 unknown icon appearing intermittently

Can you use an app like screen snap or screenshot and take a screeny? And also get a list of running processes using an advanced task manager, it would be easier then.

-HR.

hittingray, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

How can I get baack the full screenI

1. How can I get baack the full screenI - Similar Threads - baack full screenI

2. Trouble when printing jpegs, I can not get full page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble when printing jpegs, I can not get full page: I was very use to printing a jpeg photo any size I wanted with my old windows. I'm having trouble getting windows 10 to print full pages. I think its trying to print the true aspect ratio of the photo. I understand the quality will be worse if its printed larger but I still...
  3. how can i run a full scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i run a full scan?: how can I run a full scan on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-run-a-full-scan/32c769e6-8b58-49fd-9b7d-78339d4a9eaa"
  4. how can i get rid of...

how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...
  5. how can I restore home page to full screne?

how can I restore home page to full screne?: restore page to full dcrene https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-home-page-to-full-screne/cfbcd6d7-c8a3-4513-892b-89d77904fdce
  6. How do I get out of full screen mode?

How do I get out of full screen mode?: All my windows have gone to full screen only. How do I get out of full screen mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/d6a94dce-cd6d-4f01-9ad3-f6e2c6825059
  7. How do I get out of full screen mode?

How do I get out of full screen mode?: All my windows have gone to full screen only. How do I get out of full screen mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-out-of-full-screen-mode/d6a94dce-cd6d-4f01-9ad3-f6e2c6825059
  8. How can i get admin?

How can i get admin?: So its the school holidays and since my family aren't really spending money because you know we are saving for a house but i have my school laptop and im wondering if anyone can help me get admin on it...
  9. How can I get ride of in this position?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I get ride of in this position?: Due to some problem, I went to give windows set up on my PC. at first I went to safe mode to (restart+F7) then advance option then go to boot option and shown the pendrive. before the trying the advance option was there, but later when i was show the pendrive and save, there...
  10. How can I take ownership and get full access to files and folders

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I take ownership and get full access to files and folders: Hi! I recently installed the SSD and Windows 10 on my device. I had Windows 7 on HDD and now I put this drive to external enclosure. Now I want to copy my data to my SSD on Windows 10 but I need to take ownership and get full access to files and folders but I don't want to...