Windows 10: How can I get baack the full screenI

Discus and support How can I get baack the full screenI in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can I get baack the full screen just installed windows 10 and after a day my screen minimized and divided in two scren , left and right ,this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arelyscaldera., Aug 7, 2019.

1. How can I get baack the full screenI

How can I get baack the full screen

just installed windows 10 and after a day my screen minimized and divided in two scren , left and right ,this last one is blue and said no input signal and i cannot do anithing and the other scren work fine. but to small.. What can i do?to get full screen back.

:)

arelyscaldera., Aug 7, 2019

2. Crysis screenies?

Yeah a lot of them are just ToD screenies.

InnocentCriminal, Aug 7, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    Arma II screenies

Its the full game not a demo.Its german with english language files in it.I used fraps to get the screens.

How can I get baack the full screenI Untitled681.jpg

I will post some screenies of my settings and some menu/game screenies later.The install is 8.29gb

tigger, Aug 7, 2019
  4. How can I get baack the full screenI

N73 unknown icon appearing intermittently

Can you use an app like screen snap or screenshot and take a screeny? And also get a list of running processes using an advanced task manager, it would be easier then.

-HR.

hittingray, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

How can I get baack the full screenI

1. How can I get baack the full screenI - Similar Threads - baack full screenI

2. HOW I GET FULL ACCESS OF MY SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW I GET FULL ACCESS OF MY SYSTEM: 1. my system get hacked and make changes in it 2. he also make changes which and save it, but I can't do anything in my system because stolen all access and get administration access 3. how i will get full access back and secure my system4. automatically files are installing...
  3. HOW I GET FULL ACCESS OF MY SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW I GET FULL ACCESS OF MY SYSTEM: 1. my system get hacked and make changes in it 2. he also make changes which and save it, but I can't do anything in my system because stolen all access and get administration access 3. how i will get full access back and secure my system4. automatically files are installing...
  4. Can i get rid of corrupted apps without a full reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i get rid of corrupted apps without a full reset?: I have a problem, my ssd has some files in it that got corrupted while uninstalling and now they are just taking up space, for example apperantly I have warzone and Escape from tarkov still in the disc but when I try to unistall them it says that it cannot complete the action...
  5. i lost admin acces and i cant get it baack

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i lost admin acces and i cant get it baack: so i somehow got my admin acces taken away because i changesd my account type to device owner and now i dont have acces to change it back to admin i cant use any administrator tools and i dont know how to fix it can anyone help me...
  6. i lost admin acces and i cant get it baack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost admin acces and i cant get it baack: so i somehow got my admin acces taken away because i changesd my account type to device owner and now i dont have acces to change it back to admin i cant use any administrator tools and i dont know how to fix it can anyone help me...
  7. i lost admin acces and i cant get it baack

8. How can I get full screen album art or artist art?

How can I get full screen album art or artist art?: How can I get full screen album art or artist art? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-full-screen-album-art-or-artist-art/851a4c3e-1cbc-49ae-b7cf-100be0f88706
  9. how can i run a full scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i run a full scan?: how can I run a full scan on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-run-a-full-scan/32c769e6-8b58-49fd-9b7d-78339d4a9eaa"
  10. How can I take ownership and get full access to files and folders

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I take ownership and get full access to files and folders: Hi! I recently installed the SSD and Windows 10 on my device. I had Windows 7 on HDD and now I put this drive to external enclosure. Now I want to copy my data to my SSD on Windows 10 but I need to take ownership and get full access to files and folders but I don't want to...