Windows 10: How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset?

Discus and support How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, my computer was having serious issues yesterday and after trying a few solutions we were forced to reset it. My files weren't lost but my minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KevinWynns, Jun 20, 2020.

1. How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset?

Hi, my computer was having serious issues yesterday and after trying a few solutions we were forced to reset it. My files weren't lost but my minecraft was deleted and uninstalled, and when it was reinstalled my worlds were gone. Is there any possible way to get back my worlds? I'm on a Lenovo IdeaPad Flex Windows 10 laptop. Thanks!

:)

KevinWynns, Jun 20, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 PRO LOST WORLDS

Hi Harry Ryan,

Any in-game concerns like lost worlds in Minecraft are being handled by the game developer. To resolve this concern, I suggest that you contact Mojang Support. They have the correct tools that can help you recover your lost worlds. To do this, you may click
    the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 20, 2020
  4. iStripeyy Win User

How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

I had a minecraft world on windows 10 that I was on. My screen went black so I restarted my pc. When I turned it on and reloaded minecraft the world was gone. I have tried using the steps to recover the world bit it has not worked and I'm not sure what to
    do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iStripeyy, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset?

1. How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset? - Similar Threads - lost minecraft worlds

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  4. Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer: I recently got a new computer but I thought that my worlds were saved in my Microsoft account. would there be any way to get my worlds back on my Mac?...
  5. Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer

Is there anyway I can get my worlds back after getting a new computer: I recently got a new computer but I thought that my worlds were saved in my Microsoft account. would there be any way to get my worlds back on my Mac?...
  6. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  7. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  8. How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account: My mum deleted my microsoft computer account and all my files and pictures and downloads deleted. I was able to redownload them but I couldn't restore my minecraft worlds.Anyone know how?Thanks,Ev...
  9. Minecraft Lost Worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Lost Worlds.: Hello, Earlier today I logged into my minecraft world only to find out that my friend couldnt join. They had been having trouble joining the night before but upon looking for an answer, the only answer I could find was to uninstall and reinstall my minecraft windows 10...
  10. Lost minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost minecraft worlds.: [ATTACH]I was playing Minecraft windows 10 edition (the one from the Microsoft store) in the new beta and I wanted to opt out so I looked on the insider hub on what to do and it said to uninstall and reinstall the game. So I did but when I returned to the game all my worlds...