Windows 10: How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account

Discus and support How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mum deleted my microsoft computer account and all my files and pictures and downloads deleted. I was able to redownload them but I couldn't restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ev_C.T, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Ev_C.T Win User

How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account

My mum deleted my microsoft computer account and all my files and pictures and downloads deleted. I was able to redownload them but I couldn't restore my minecraft worlds.Anyone know how?Thanks,Ev

:)

Ev_C.T, Jun 23, 2021

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jun 23, 2021
  4. How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account

Recovering Minecraft world

I have the microsoft windows 10 version of minecraft and was having trouble joining some friends on the xbox one version. I deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to hopefully be able to join their world, but when i logged back in, my worlds were not there
    anymore. I believe that i did not have the world backed up in a file. Is there any way to recover my worlds after deleting and reinstalling?

DaBurritoBoy, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account

1. How can I get back Minecraft worlds after deleting a Microsoft Computer account - Similar Threads - Minecraft worlds deleting

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  4. How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?: I recently uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock because I had just replaced my motherboard this would not have gotten rid of the worlds. I reinstalled it and realized that my worlds were gone. This is obvious because I uninstalled the app which would have deleted...
  5. How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?

How do I get my Minecraft Worlds back after deleting the app?: I recently uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Bedrock because I had just replaced my motherboard this would not have gotten rid of the worlds. I reinstalled it and realized that my worlds were gone. This is obvious because I uninstalled the app which would have deleted...
  6. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  7. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  8. Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back: I've Deleted a Minecraft World by Accident and Now I Can't Get It Back! Please Help Me I Tried Everything. I Looked Everywhere for the .minecratft Folder But Can't Find it in %appdata% I Have "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" On But Still Can't Find it. I Also...
  9. How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get back lost minecraft worlds after computer reset?: Hi, my computer was having serious issues yesterday and after trying a few solutions we were forced to reset it. My files weren't lost but my minecraft was deleted and uninstalled, and when it was reinstalled my worlds were gone. Is there any possible way to get back my...
  10. Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.: I just reinstalled windows 10 after having some issues and all of my Minecraft worlds were gone. I accidentally deleted the drives they were on while doing this and i cant seem to find any way to find them. Is it possible for me to get them back?...