Windows 10: How can I get back some critical icons to my Lamina Tablet?

Discus and support How can I get back some critical icons to my Lamina Tablet? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I get back some critical icons to my Lamina Tablet? The machine is a Lamina T-1010B.Nord running Windows 10 (32 bit) version1809 I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jinge47, May 14, 2019.

1. Jinge47 Win User

How can I get back some critical icons to my Lamina Tablet?

The machine is a Lamina T-1010B.Nord running Windows 10 (32 bit) version1809

• I have made a complete scratch & install of Win10, for several reasons. That job cleared the machine and partitioned the disc.

• There is no Battery icon visible so, I don’t know whether it’s charging or not. In a simple test it ran for about 20 minutes without being connected to a power adapter. That gives a little hope, but still frustrating not to know the level of the battery.

• There is a Speaker icon, but it says “There is no sound unit installed”

• There may be some other issues that I haven’t observed yet.

• I have after some time managed to install some of the missing drivers, by downloading them from Internet. Some of them are in place but not functioning properly.

• Looking into a specific .inf file for a battery installation I see it should install a driver package and two drivers. The package and one driver came into place but not the second driver.

• From time to time I have made the battery icon appear just to say: ”No battery found”

• I have tried every suggestion given on this issue, but none has worked.

• I have put questions to the Swedish Microsoft community, been mailing/chatting/speaking with the MS support, been googling but …..

• My current theory is that drivers cannot be properly installed because there isn´t any firmware to connect the drivers to. Swept away at the time of installation, I guess.

• The manufacturer tells me the unit is to old (?) to be dealt with from their side, so I must find an approach of my own to solve the problem

Using Device manager, I find:

1/ The only unit connected to Battery is Microsoft AC Adapter (HW unit id ACPI\ACPI0003) but no Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery. (HWACPI\PNP0C0A)

2/ There is no subsystem Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller ( ACPI\PNP0C09). Can only find subsystem Microsoft ACPI-Compliant System (ACPI_HAL\PNP0C08).

What can I do more to reach a solution? Can anyone help me?

Attached is a picture describing some of the problem

Best regards

Janne

How can I get back some critical icons to my Lamina Tablet? c3812337-98be-482f-9598-ace09e539a01?upload=true.png

:)

Jinge47, May 14, 2019

2. Solution for No Auto Rotation (Linx 7/8 and Lamina Tablets) after updating to Windows 10

The problem I know is with the drivers, my wife's Linx 8 Tablet had the same problem after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I had "No Rotation" and "No Rotation Lock" in action centre. The solution I found was at this address

cd-rw.org
    The drivers for the different Linx and Lamina tablets and the solution is as follows. (This one is for linx 7, but the instructions are the same for both tablets (a.k.a. Lamina T-701 and Lamina T-801) touch screens.

After doing a clean install or upgrade to windows 10 how to fix the screen orientation (auto rotate) problem.

• Download The Drivers
    • Open Zip File
    • Open G-Sensor/20140626/kxaccel-1.0.13.20-win8-x86.exe
    • Apply kionix_sensor_orientation.reg registry file (double click file)
    • Reboot your tablet and voila.
    Drivers can be found here:

Linx 7 / Lamina T-701

Linx 8 / Lamina T-801

Linx 10 Drivers

These links also include Bluetooth and WiFi Drivers too

I hope this helps as it did with mine, let me know in a reply how you get on.

All credit to
    cd-rw.org
    (thanx again guys)

Regards The Zuphorian

The Zuphorian™, May 14, 2019
  3. lamina factory reset

As the title suggests, I would like to reset my Lamina phone back to factory settings and restart. Sadly other phones are simple to reset so you can set them up as if you have just received a new phone, but nooooo the Lamina doesn't have a common sense
    option like that

JeffDensley, May 14, 2019
  4. How can I get back some critical icons to my Lamina Tablet?

How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. How can I get back some critical icons to my Lamina Tablet? - Similar Threads - critical icons Lamina

2. How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?: I suddently have a extra icon above the drive icon indicating the drive space usage. I don't want that I would prefer the default drive icons like it used to showhow can i revert back to the previous default version in windows 11?See attached imageThank you...
  3. How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?: I suddently have a extra icon above the drive icon indicating the drive space usage. I don't want that I would prefer the default drive icons like it used to showhow can i revert back to the previous default version in windows 11?See attached imageThank you...
  4. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?: I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by going into the task bar settings but there is nothing within the setting that allows me to show the battery icon. im not sure...
  5. How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?

How can i get the Battery icon back in windows 11?: I have just installed windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Thinkpad A285. i no longer have the battery icon on the taskbar i have tried to get i back by going into the task bar settings but there is nothing within the setting that allows me to show the battery icon. im not sure...
  6. How to get the icons back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the icons back: After moving OneDrive off of the SSD system disk and starting OneDrive on demand, two things have happened that are inconvenient:some icons are just dummies on the desktop and taskbar. How may I change the setup to return the icons to normal?when I start TurboTax software, I...
  7. How to get the icons back

How to get the icons back: After moving OneDrive off of the SSD system disk and starting OneDrive on demand, two things have happened that are inconvenient:some icons are just dummies on the desktop and taskbar. How may I change the setup to return the icons to normal?when I start TurboTax software, I...
  8. .how can i get back it ????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .how can i get back it ????: i lost my power point file when i tried to change its folder to another and i chosen skip after it was disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-back-it/2850b162-dd65-440c-84c2-bf4622216d7c
  9. How to get my Desktop icons Back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get my Desktop icons Back?: Recently, I have made a "Reset this PC keeping files" on my pc. After everything went well, my PC started up and OneDrive Automatically started syncing my Desktop with my OneDrive. Now, the problem is that the Desktop has 8GB of Data but my OneDrive is a free account so it...
  10. How can I get HD 4k capabilities on my tablet? How can I find out if my tablet is able to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get HD 4k capabilities on my tablet? How can I find out if my tablet is able to...: How can I change my tablet to play HD videos or 4K or find out if it's capable of playing in this resolution? I have a Samsung Tablet 7.1 with Microsoft Windows 10....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lamina tablet 7 drivers

2. how to add a file in windows acpi compliant method controller method battery.