Windows 10: How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?

Discus and support How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted all of my pictures and videos folder and put it all into DropBox and I'm having issues trying to bring everything from DropBox back into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Mar 23, 2019.

1. How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?

I deleted all of my pictures and videos folder and put it all into DropBox and I'm having issues trying to bring everything from DropBox back into my OneDrive.

I even deleted it from the OneDrive Bins 1-2.

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 23, 2019
  3. garyb0125 Win User
    OneDrive Delete Confirmation Message

Don't know if this will solve your problem, but suggest you uninstall OneDrive, then delete the OneDrive folder in C:\Users\User-name\AppData\Local\Microsoft, and then reinstall OneDrive.

garyb0125, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Autumn20 Win User

How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?

1. How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive? - Similar Threads - stuff deleted everywhere

2. What can I do to get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to get my stuff back?: My laptop reset itself and deleted everything, including important photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-get-my-stuff-back/346b4cf8-7558-4e64-9bbb-9b8f3b4fe9fa
  3. What can I do to get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to get my stuff back?: My laptop reset itself and deleted everything, including important photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-to-get-my-stuff-back/346b4cf8-7558-4e64-9bbb-9b8f3b4fe9fa
  4. What can I do to get my stuff back?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. If i sign in, will i get my stuff back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If i sign in, will i get my stuff back: ok so my microsoft account was hacked so i signed out of the microsoft account from my pc. i lost all my stuff there like my downloaded apps except for a few apps for some reason files etc. if i get the account back and sign in will i get all of that stuff back. also how long...
  6. If i sign in, will i get my stuff back

If i sign in, will i get my stuff back: ok so my microsoft account was hacked so i signed out of the microsoft account from my pc. i lost all my stuff there like my downloaded apps except for a few apps for some reason files etc. if i get the account back and sign in will i get all of that stuff back. also how long...
  7. how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive: my files are gone and i have already tried restoring my pc to a restore point but i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-files-back-from-onedrive-if-i/25cacdf7-a099-4577-8a93-bc50aebaac32
  8. how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive

how do i get my files back from onedrive if i deleted onedrive: my files are gone and i have already tried restoring my pc to a restore point but i get an error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-files-back-from-onedrive-if-i/25cacdf7-a099-4577-8a93-bc50aebaac32
  9. Can I Delete This Stuff?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I Delete This Stuff?: In my Personal folder there's a folder called Searches. It contains 3 folders, one the result of a search I did recently on my C: drive. One of the others is called Everywhere and contains over 212,000 items. The other is called Indexed Locations and contains over 3,400...
  10. Deleted OneDrive recycle bin, can I get it back?

Deleted OneDrive recycle bin, can I get it back?: So... I deleted my recycle bin and I was trying to do the "restore your onedrive" but whenever I click on it it just directs me to the website help page for restoring my one drive. Why is that? I do no thave OneDrive Buisness. So all this google stuff I've been finding about...