Windows 10: how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver

Discus and support how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i was trying to fix a audio problem that i had i already knew how to solve it so i went to device manager chose sound and audio then clicked add a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZakariaNiha, Jun 26, 2021.

1. how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver

so i was trying to fix a audio problem that i had i already knew how to solve it so i went to device manager chose sound and audio then clicked add a legacy hardware i completed the wizard then i chose to download the intel corporation driver then it fixed but i needed to restart my pc wich i didnt so i thought it didnt work so i unistalled the driver then i checked a little box saying to unnistall intel driver and olso delete it from the list in the hardware wizard how can i get the driver into the list plz sorry for my bad english .

:)

ZakariaNiha, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 26, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 26, 2021
  4. how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver

1. how can i get back the intel sound and audio driver - Similar Threads - intel sound audio

2. how do I get my audio sound back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get my audio sound back: Following the purchase of new speakers the sound on my computer has gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-audio-sound-back/408339d7-9cb9-403a-b8d8-2fc210f75b3d
  3. how do I get my audio sound back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get my audio sound back: Following the purchase of new speakers the sound on my computer has gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-audio-sound-back/408339d7-9cb9-403a-b8d8-2fc210f75b3d
  4. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  5. How can I get my audio driver back

How can I get my audio driver back: One day my PC crashed and it took off all of my audio inputs I have to have a controller connected or I won't be able to hear and I have to use a good charger or my controller will disconnect and I won't be able to hear. It also deleted everything I had....
  6. How can I get my audio driver back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How can i get my sound back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get my sound back?: Hi good evening,My computer is not producing sound when my headphones are not connected. I found a message when looking at the NVIDIA High Definition Audio that says "Device settings not migrated." I tried researching fixes but came to no prevail. Everything that I have...
  8. How can i get my sound back?

How can i get my sound back?: Hi good evening,My computer is not producing sound when my headphones are not connected. I found a message when looking at the NVIDIA High Definition Audio that says "Device settings not migrated." I tried researching fixes but came to no prevail. Everything that I have...
  9. how can i get high definition audio back?

how can i get high definition audio back?: i while ago my audio stopped working bacause a msi audio configuration were i selected sometime wrong. i didnt know this was the problem so i was searching the internet for anything i could do. i ended up switching my audio from high definition audio to realtek audio. this...
  10. How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back?

How can I get the conexant audio drivers on my computer back?: I have a very old laptop (Satellite L655-S5150), and I upgraded to windows 10. I had to reset my PC and everything was working, but I was missing the conexant audio equalizer program. Whenever I try to update my drivers, nothing happens, so is there a way I can find the...