Windows 10: How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font?

Discus and support How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I changed my WinDbg font in fonts option and now am not able to revert back as the default font has no name . I tried to delete all workspaces and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JJ0011, Jan 25, 2021.

1. JJ0011 Win User

How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font?

I changed my WinDbg font in fonts option and now am not able to revert back as the default font has no name .

I tried to delete all workspaces and also tried to uninstall and install WinDbg again

But am not able to revert back to default WinDbg font which has no name as shown in the below photo:
    How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font? [​IMG]

I have taken this picture before changing a font and now am unable to get back to that default font.

Is there a way to reset WinDbg settings or get back to default font?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

:)

JJ0011, Jan 25, 2021

2. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jan 25, 2021
  4. How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font?

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font?

1. How can I get back to Default WinDbg Font? - Similar Threads - Default WinDbg Font

2. How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i get my default disk icons back in the explorer?: I suddently have a extra icon above the drive icon indicating the drive space usage. I don't want that I would prefer the default drive icons like it used to showhow can i revert back to the previous default version in windows 11?See attached imageThank you...
  3. How to get default icons back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get default icons back?: Adobe photoshop and illustrator Icons were missing, I went on youtube and found a video the told me to go to the appdata folder in my useraccount and delete the iconcach.db file then restart, which i did the icons came back but im now having the rectangles instead of the...
  4. How to get default icons back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get default icons back?: Adobe photoshop and illustrator Icons were missing, I went on youtube and found a video the told me to go to the appdata folder in my useraccount and delete the iconcach.db file then restart, which i did the icons came back but im now having the rectangles instead of the...
  5. .how can i get back it ????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .how can i get back it ????: i lost my power point file when i tried to change its folder to another and i chosen skip after it was disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-back-it/2850b162-dd65-440c-84c2-bf4622216d7c
  6. Go Back To Default fonts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Go Back To Default fonts: Over the years, i have accumulated hundreds of bad fonts, and, i accidentally downloaded the fonts of all languages. When i try to delete the other languages fonts, it's not doing anything. Can you please help to me revert to basic fonts, remove every font that is not in...
  7. How to change font BACK to default Segoe UI?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change font BACK to default Segoe UI?: I've seen lots of tutorials and stuff about changing the default font from Segoe UI to something else e.g. Calibri on Windows 10. However, I want to know how I can change the font back to Segoe UI, because my font glitched out and it has the square placeholder characters in...
  8. How can I restore default fonts, or mass uninstall fonts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I restore default fonts, or mass uninstall fonts?: I've been installing fonts for individual projects for years, there are SO many I don't need that are clogging my lists. Other than deleting them individually in settings, and other than doing the same in c:\windows\fonts, is there a way to restore or mass delete them in...
  9. How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.: Somehow I screwed up my entire color scheme through Start/Settings/Home/Personalize. I changed something (possibly by clicking on High Contrast -Black) and I couldn't reverse it. Now I've made it worse and most of my Microsoft apps and programs' color schemes are all screwed...
  10. How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I get back to default personalization backgrounds colors, etc.: Somehow I screwed up my entire color scheme through Start/Settings/Home/Personalize. I changed something (possibly by clicking on High Contrast -Black) and I couldn't reverse it. Now I've made it worse and most of my Microsoft apps and programs' color schemes are all screwed...