Windows 10: How can I get 'Cortana' to remind me Every 2hours.

Discus and support How can I get 'Cortana' to remind me Every 2hours. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi How can I get 'Cortana' to remind me to do something every two hours. Example: Ask 'Cortana' to remind me (every two hours) to buy Mum a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyberdesigner, Aug 21, 2015.

1. How can I get 'Cortana' to remind me Every 2hours.

Hi

How can I get 'Cortana' to remind me to do something every two hours.

Example: Ask 'Cortana' to remind me (every two hours) to buy Mum a Birthday Card.

I would like a 'Pop Up' on the Screen if possible. Audible preferred but not essential.

Unless there is another program or App in the Apps Store.

I don't want to change my Browser from Edge or download any third party software.

:)

Cyberdesigner, Aug 21, 2015

2. Can I build a reminder, via Cortana, to do something every two weeks ?

New to Cortana.

Windows 10 Home.

Version 1607 (OS Build 14393.447)

Cortana can do a lot of things. (Really pretty cool.)

But I can't seem to figure out how to ask her to build a reminder (for me) so that I might do something, every two weeks.

Or every other Monday as an example.

As to potential frequencies of new Cortana reminders, it seems she only presents ...

Only once

Every day

Every Sunday

Every Monday

Every Tuesday

Every Wednesday

Every Thursday

Every Friday

Every Saturday

But nothing else.

Am I missing something ( I hope I'm not.)

I just don't want to be the only person left on the planet who can't figure out how to get Cortana to do such a thing.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Ray in Wisconsin

JustRayInWisconsin, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Cortana Reminders Won't Complete/Delete

A few months ago, I set a reminder to remind me to work on a school project every day. It did what it was supposed to until I wanted it completed or deleted. When I try to delete it or complete the reminder, it will disappear, but reappear soon after and
    will continue to remind me. It happens on my Cortana app on my phone and on my computer. How do I get rid of it?

Nathan Lancaster, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

How can I get 'Cortana' to remind me Every 2hours.

1. How can I get 'Cortana' to remind me Every 2hours. - Similar Threads - 'Cortana' remind Every

2. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  3. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  4. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  5. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  6. "Remind me" is broken in Cortana

in Cortana
    "Remind me" is broken in Cortana: This morning I tried asking Cortana to remind me to do something when I got home, a feature I use some some regularity, but she appears to simply not know how to 'remind me' of things anymore. Any variation of asking her to remind me of something instead results in a...
  7. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  8. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"
  9. Unreliability of Cortana reminders

Unreliability of Cortana reminders: Has anyone else found Cortana's reminders to be unreliable? For no apparent reason reminders that I set don't ring. Also reminders that I've had set to ring daily and which DID ring daily for a long time all of a sudden stopped for no reason that I can see. Does anyone...
  10. Cortana speeh reminder

Cortana speeh reminder: I've just bought a windows phone, as recommended in the shop, to have it remind me each day, at the same time, to take my tablets. I need it to do this via speech. Basically, each day at 1pm I want it to say "Take your tablets it is 1pm". I don't want any snooze periods...