Windows 10: How can i get frequently used back?

Discus and support How can i get frequently used back? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My daughter mistakenly chose "Don't show in this list" for an app in the Most Used List in the Start Menu (Win 10) that i use a lot. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by melh41, Aug 26, 2019.

1. melh41 Win User

How can i get frequently used back?

Hi,

My daughter mistakenly chose "Don't show in this list" for an app in the Most Used List in the Start Menu (Win 10) that i use a lot.

How can I make it show again?

i did try to change default language and reboot and changed back to original language but still not showing up.

Thank you

:)

melh41, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How can i get frequently used back? - Similar Threads - frequently used

2. How to arrange taskbar icons such that frequently used icons are at the left end of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to arrange taskbar icons such that frequently used icons are at the left end of the...: Windows 10 Home Version 22H2Consider this example.Thanks for your help,SweetTasha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-arrange-taskbar-icons-such-that-frequently/4619df68-78bf-450a-a5b5-3cdeb5329f9b
  3. How to arrange taskbar icons such that frequently used icons are at the left end of the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to arrange taskbar icons such that frequently used icons are at the left end of the...: Windows 10 Home Version 22H2Consider this example.Thanks for your help,SweetTasha https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-arrange-taskbar-icons-such-that-frequently/4619df68-78bf-450a-a5b5-3cdeb5329f9b
  4. How to arrange taskbar icons such that frequently used icons are at the left end of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources

Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources: I use Microsoft captions in Win 11 Pro when viewing movies stored on my laptop. Recently, it keeps interrupting with a popup box that says other apps that are running may be interfering. I am not running anything significant besides playback not running in full screem mode. I...
  6. Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft captions frequently shows pop-up about other apps using resources: I use Microsoft captions in Win 11 Pro when viewing movies stored on my laptop. Recently, it keeps interrupting with a popup box that says other apps that are running may be interfering. I am not running anything significant besides playback not running in full screem mode. I...
  7. Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day: Hello, I have had computer crashes with my Windows 11 for month now.First it was Hypervisor errors described in BSOD. So I uninstalled HyperV and disabled it in bios. Even though it's a functionality I NEED.Now it's "Page Fault in Non paged area" that replaced it. Sometimes...
  8. Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day

Blue screens of Death more frequent, during use and at startup, multiple times a day: Hello, I have had computer crashes with my Windows 11 for month now.First it was Hypervisor errors described in BSOD. So I uninstalled HyperV and disabled it in bios. Even though it's a functionality I NEED.Now it's "Page Fault in Non paged area" that replaced it. Sometimes...
  9. Windows 11 latest update: no more Quick Access. Where can I pin frequently used folders?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 latest update: no more Quick Access. Where can I pin frequently used folders?: I have the most recent Windows 11 build 22621.2428, and now my Quick Access has disappeared. It is not an option in the left panel in File Explorer. All of my pinned folders have disappeared. When I right click on a folder, I am given a "Pin to Quick Access" option, but when...
  10. Windows 11 latest update: no more Quick Access. Where can I pin frequently used folders?

Windows 11 latest update: no more Quick Access. Where can I pin frequently used folders?: I have the most recent Windows 11 build 22621.2428, and now my Quick Access has disappeared. It is not an option in the left panel in File Explorer. All of my pinned folders have disappeared. When I right click on a folder, I am given a "Pin to Quick Access" option, but when...