Windows 10: How can I get full screen album art or artist art?

Discus and support How can I get full screen album art or artist art? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get full screen album art or artist art?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JimMcElroy, Mar 6, 2020.

1. How can I get full screen album art or artist art?

How can I get full screen album art or artist art?

:)

JimMcElroy, Mar 6, 2020

2. Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

Naive remarks.

Does not work correctly on my collection. Sometimes, Groove does not propose the good album, or a
    list without the good one and can do an automatic change......Nothing concerning
    artist art..

Jean-Luc BLAMPEY, Mar 6, 2020
  3. JannnaJ42 Win User
    Option in lockscreen setting to show album art (instead of artist art)

Would it be possible to add an option in lockscreen settings to show album art when music is playing?

Currently there is an option (toggle on/off) to show artist art, but in many cases this does not exist when syncing existing content to the phone (eg. when ripping CD's using WMP and syncing) while album art is almost always available no matter the source.

Besides, artist art it's less specific than album art anyway, so I would still like the option even if there was an easy way to get artist art data.

JannnaJ42, Mar 6, 2020
  4. How can I get full screen album art or artist art?

Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

How To Change Album Art

• Open up Groove Music.
    • Click on an album
    • Somewhere on the top, you will find 3 dots placed horizontally. Click on it.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Then click the box with the pencil on the corner.
    • Done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you can't find an album and it says "Unknown Album" Follow these steps

• Right click on a song.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Fill in the boxes (They will say Unknown Artist or Unknown Album)
    • Then you will see the songs in an album (If you press Album on the side of Groove Music.
    • Done.

Jessica杰西卡, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

How can I get full screen album art or artist art?

1. How can I get full screen album art or artist art? - Similar Threads - full screen album

2. add artist art manually?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add artist art manually?: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 ,AND I INSTALLED THE NEW WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WHICH REPLACES GROOVE MUSIC . Version 11.2209.30.0IN IT THERE IS A FEATURE WHICH DOWNLOADS MISSING ARTIST ART. MEANS ARTISTS PICTURES.BUT SOME ARTIST ART IS NOT DOWNLOADED OR IT IS NOT IN DATABASE.SO HOW TO ADD...
  3. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  4. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  5. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How can i make album art fuller?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i make album art fuller?: Ok so im not entirely sure how to ask this. but ive noticed when organizing my music that some of the album art isn't full sized vs others. How can i make the album art "full sized" like on the other folder icon?...
  7. Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art: Having this issue with Groove Music for a long time where it acquires a random album art from the music collection and assigns it to files without a specific Album or Artist name in its metadata. It's really annoying and I was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix it. I've...
  8. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  9. Unable setting artist art

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable setting artist art: Guys, I'm unable to set artist art in my Groove Music, since my last update. Please help me to set it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-setting-artist-art/77b82061-bf01-4487-91a6-7c92478b5d59
  10. Icons and album art

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Icons and album art: do not appear in Windows file Explorer after Windows 10 update is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-and-album-art/6263e8a0-6dc2-4d1c-a190-eda0ebbd7754