Windows 10: how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there

Discus and support how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; without getting deleted. I created folders for different stuff ie. banking and shopping and all the emails that I wanted to save in folders have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nougart, Jul 3, 2019.

1. nougart Win User

how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there

without getting deleted. I created folders for different stuff ie. banking and shopping and all the emails that I wanted to save in folders have disappeared. This has probably been in the last month or so.

This is my first post on here. I did use this form when it was Windows8.

:)

nougart, Jul 3, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Jul 3, 2019
  3. FrankS Win User
    gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, Jul 3, 2019
  4. how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there

Move email from Windows Life Mail to Gmail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Which email account is configured in the Windows Live Mail?
    2. When you say ‘keep the organization into folders’, which organization are you referring to?

Windows Live Mail is an email client which was included in Windows Essentials. Gmail is web-based email service. You need a browser to access Gmail.

You may want to forward the emails in the Windows Live Mail to the Gmail account. Once this is done, access your Gmail using a browser so that you have all the forwarded emails in the inbox. Once you have all the emails, you can then create folders
    and then move the mails in to that folder so that you can organize the emails as desired.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there

1. how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there - Similar Threads - gmail's emails moved

2. How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?: I am at my wit's end here. I have a fan that's on its last leg and I try to give it a break when I can. But EVERY SINGLE MORNING at 2 AM I am woken up by my grindy fan. And then I put my computer back to sleep and tuck myself back into bed and as soon as I am about to fall...
  3. How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get my computer to STAY asleep?: I am at my wit's end here. I have a fan that's on its last leg and I try to give it a break when I can. But EVERY SINGLE MORNING at 2 AM I am woken up by my grindy fan. And then I put my computer back to sleep and tuck myself back into bed and as soon as I am about to fall...
  4. How can I change a password on one of my email accounts? I have gmail and centurylink...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change a password on one of my email accounts? I have gmail and centurylink...: How can I change a password on one of my email accounts? I have gmail and centurylink email synced together and cannot change my centurylink password. I cannot remember my current email password on my email account that I would like to change...
  5. How can I change a password on one of my email accounts? I have gmail and centurylink...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change a password on one of my email accounts? I have gmail and centurylink...: How can I change a password on one of my email accounts? I have gmail and centurylink email synced together and cannot change my centurylink password. I cannot remember my current email password on my email account that I would like to change...
  6. How can I change a password on one of my email accounts? I have gmail and centurylink...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox: I have a Gmail account, but this is usually accessed through Outlook 2016. Since I'd been having serious problems with the synchronization, I blindly followed the advice given by RyanV_408 (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...?auth=1&page=2) and ended up with no...
  8. how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there

in Browsers and Email
    how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there: without getting deleted. I created folders for different stuff ie. banking and shopping and all the emails that I wanted to save in folders have disappeared. This has probably been in the last month or so. This is my first post on here. I did use this form when it was...
  9. How can i change my user account email if i have deleted my gmail account??

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i change my user account email if i have deleted my gmail account??: Basically the problem is that i have 4 gmail accounts and i decided to keep only one and delete other unnecessary accounts. So, i have deleted 3 accounts and forget that one account is connected to my windows 10 account. Then i tried to remove that account but it requires...
  10. how do I get the information, shuch as email and other information to stay longer so I have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get the information, shuch as email and other information to stay longer so I have...: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-information-shuch-as-email-and/79432829-ea83-456c-a458-686f53ac7811