Windows 10: how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer

Discus and support how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ican not get inyo my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JasminPacheco, Aug 20, 2018.

1. how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer

ican not get inyo my account

:)

JasminPacheco, Aug 20, 2018

2. Gmail leaves your account open to spammers

A new flaw has been exposed in Google’s Gmail service which could allow hackers to get hold of your contacts. When you log into your Gmail (Googlemail in some countries) account, Google will put your details into a JavaScript file. Because of this, if you browse other websites whilst logged into your account, any of them could potentially declare the function “google” and be able to get hold of all of your contacts. The only two ways to ensure your privacy is safe are to disable JavaScript in all websites except those you trust or to not browse other sites whilst logged into any Google service. Admittedly Gmail is still only a beta, but a fault like this could be quite serious.

Update: Disabling JavaScript did not solve this problem, however it appears that Google has now fixed this issue and your contacts list should be safe.

Source: Engadget

Jimmy 2004, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 20, 2018
  4. how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer

Dealing with Spam

I already have a Gmail account, but Ive had my hotmail account for years and theres a lot of other accounts that are registered to that email. I guess I will try hotmail/MSN support and see what they say as no one has come up with any solutions in this thread

FreedomEclipse, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer

1. how can i get in to my gmail account on my computer - Similar Threads - gmail account computer

2. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  3. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  4. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can i get into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  6. How can i get into my computer.

How can i get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  7. How can i get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. how can I get my desktop and get on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I get my desktop and get on my computer: how can I get my desktop and get on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-desktop-and-get-on-my-computer/388f1fa3-56c9-41b6-b0d6-90c64da33ecf
  9. How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I remove my gmail account from this computer and redown load later: I want to remove my gmail account and redown load it is not syncing very well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-can-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-this/f69f1aea-52ad-4a05-874f-1c8740b93501
  10. How do I add another gmail account to my computer

How do I add another gmail account to my computer: How can I add another account to my gmail account in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-add-another-gmail-account-to-my-computer/b3d75bac-ac5b-4701-96eb-f4329ea5d6e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get to my gmail account on my computer

2. how to transfer my gmail account from my phone to acer laptop

3. connect to gmail account

4. windows phone logged in to my gmail account,
  5. add gmail account to computer