Windows 10: How can I get into my computer.

Discus and support How can I get into my computer. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Johnathan Macal, Jan 31, 2024.

1. How can I get into my computer.

So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem resetting this computer. No changes were made" I tried other ways like forgot password but I don't know their Microsoft account password I tried other options on the page but they made me choose an account to continue and in this case it was John Companion and I

:)

Johnathan Macal, Jan 31, 2024
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jan 31, 2024
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 31, 2024
  4. How can I get into my computer.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

How can I get into my computer.

1. How can I get into my computer. - Similar Threads - computer

2. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  3. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  6. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  7. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

8. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

9. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...
  10. How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...

How do I shut down my computer? I upgraded to Windows 11 and my settings button is gone,...: I have upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 - my settings button and my shut down buttons, together with my apps, have disappeared. How do I get them back?...