Windows 10: How can I get into my computer.

Discus and support How can I get into my computer. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Johnathan Macal, Jan 31, 2024.

1. How can I get into my computer.

So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem resetting this computer. No changes were made" I tried other ways like forgot password but I don't know their Microsoft account password I tried other options on the page but they made me choose an account to continue and in this case it was John Companion and I

:)

Johnathan Macal, Jan 31, 2024
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jan 31, 2024
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 31, 2024
  4. How can I get into my computer.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

How can I get into my computer.

1. How can I get into my computer. - Similar Threads - computer

2. Sharing discs between computers on an ethernet home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing discs between computers on an ethernet home network: All the advice in "Support" is about sharing files.I have desktop Win11 with 6 discs and a laptop Win10 which I use when roaming for work. Both are attached to the home ethernet network. I want to share all the files on the discs on both computers for syncing and...
  3. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?: So I have had my computer for some time now but for as long as I have had it, it will randomly disconnect from my monitor and essentially shut down without powering down. The fans and lights stay on and there is no sound change with the computer, it just acts like the cable...
  4. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?: So I have had my computer for some time now but for as long as I have had it, it will randomly disconnect from my monitor and essentially shut down without powering down. The fans and lights stay on and there is no sound change with the computer, it just acts like the cable...
  5. A blue icon with the word “live” has appeared on the computer task bar. What is this icon...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A blue icon with the word “live” has appeared on the computer task bar. What is this icon...: A blue icon with the word”live” has appeared on the task bar. What is the icon ? How can I remove this icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-blue-icon-with-the-word-live-has-appeared-on-the/62e2e2ff-d413-40bd-9496-d516cf9aed0b
  6. What causes my computer to essentially shut down with powering down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Minecraft Bedrock breaks computer audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock breaks computer audio.: Minecraft java works just fine. When I open Minecraft bedrock, my entire pc audio breaks.Everything becomes bass boosted, and it’s not just Minecraft, it’s any audio I have playing. Notifications, yt, music.I’ve already tried resetting the app and have updated my sound...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock breaks computer audio.

Minecraft Bedrock breaks computer audio.: Minecraft java works just fine. When I open Minecraft bedrock, my entire pc audio breaks.Everything becomes bass boosted, and it’s not just Minecraft, it’s any audio I have playing. Notifications, yt, music.I’ve already tried resetting the app and have updated my sound...
  9. How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.: I am desperately trying to change the background of my desktop as it is in the "cycling stage" where it randomly picks what background would show. In attempting to personalize the computer it says I must have Windows activated. Despite the fact I have Windows 10 activated and...
  10. How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.

How do I get rid of the Windows Error making my computer not "activate" Windows 10.: I am desperately trying to change the background of my desktop as it is in the "cycling stage" where it randomly picks what background would show. In attempting to personalize the computer it says I must have Windows activated. Despite the fact I have Windows 10 activated and...