Windows 10: How can i get into my laptop?

Discus and support How can i get into my laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve had this laptop since I was in middle school and have long since forgotten my password and was not able to log into the account it’s attached to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abby McCrackin, Jun 12, 2024.

1. How can i get into my laptop?

I’ve had this laptop since I was in middle school and have long since forgotten my password and was not able to log into the account it’s attached to until now. When I opened my laptop today I was greeted with the “pin isn’t available” screen. the pin is the only way that ive been able to use this laptop, I have the password, and the “i forgot my password” button isn’t working. please help!

:)

Abby McCrackin, Jun 12, 2024
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 12, 2024
  4. How can i get into my laptop?

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

How can i get into my laptop?

1. How can i get into my laptop? - Similar Threads - laptop

2. Laptop Crashes when kept Idle on Battery for 10 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Crashes when kept Idle on Battery for 10 mins: Hello Guys, Since the past few months I have been experiencing this weird issue of my Laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 crashing when I keep it Idle for like 10 mins or so. The more weird thing is that this does not happen when I keep it on charge. I have already check all the...
  3. Laptop Crashes when kept Idle on Battery for 10 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Crashes when kept Idle on Battery for 10 mins: Hello Guys, Since the past few months I have been experiencing this weird issue of my Laptop Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 crashing when I keep it Idle for like 10 mins or so. The more weird thing is that this does not happen when I keep it on charge. I have already check all the...
  4. Laptop Crashes when kept Idle on Battery for 10 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop Does not Detect my Nvidia GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Does not Detect my Nvidia GPU: i have a hp victus laptop with gtx 1650 , it was having some issues with the bluescreen mainly with dxdgrlvideofatalerror beaucse of that i used ddu and reinstalled my drivers and then it worked fine for 2 weeks and now suddenly my gpu stops showing in the device mangger so i...
  6. Laptop Does not Detect my Nvidia GPU

Laptop Does not Detect my Nvidia GPU: i have a hp victus laptop with gtx 1650 , it was having some issues with the bluescreen mainly with dxdgrlvideofatalerror beaucse of that i used ddu and reinstalled my drivers and then it worked fine for 2 weeks and now suddenly my gpu stops showing in the device mangger so i...
  7. Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing: So very rarely, when I start my laptop, everything starts correctly, all drivers, except Today I just got A blue screen that said CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, I haven't even opened Firefox yet! I have the latest drivers installed for everything, I don't know why this happens. And...
  8. Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing

Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing: So very rarely, when I start my laptop, everything starts correctly, all drivers, except Today I just got A blue screen that said CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, I haven't even opened Firefox yet! I have the latest drivers installed for everything, I don't know why this happens. And...
  9. HP Laptop only boots in on Troubleshoot and Turn off PC screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop only boots in on Troubleshoot and Turn off PC screen: HP laptop only boots in on Troubleshoot and Turn off PC screen after showing preparing automatic repairNo reset option When I am going to troubleshootingNo option is working for me...
  10. HP Laptop only boots in on Troubleshoot and Turn off PC screen

HP Laptop only boots in on Troubleshoot and Turn off PC screen: HP laptop only boots in on Troubleshoot and Turn off PC screen after showing preparing automatic repairNo reset option When I am going to troubleshootingNo option is working for me...