Windows 10: how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer

Discus and support how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Quicken since 1997 every time I have to re-install it due to rebuilds etc I have trouble with mfc70.dll as its the best program ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GrahamWhibley, Jan 13, 2020.

1. how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer

I have been using Quicken since 1997 every time I have to re-install it due to rebuilds etc I have trouble with mfc70.dll as its the best program ever for home finance I do not want to go to another program, I have tried downloading fixes but had not success, I bought Quicken 2014 thinking I could convert it but no, the version I am trying to load is 2004 which was the last version before Intuit shut the door on the European version any help would great

:)

GrahamWhibley, Jan 13, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 13, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer [​IMG]

4. Yolvi Ell Win User

how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer

.DLL file

Hi Jerry,

Specific programs use DLL files to function properly in a Windows environment. If the DLL file gets misplaced, deleted, or corrupted, the error "____.dll is missing" appears. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide
    the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before this started happening, like installing or uninstalling a program?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you disable your Startup programs to isolate the cause of the error. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click More details.
    • Go to the Startup tab.
    • Right-click every listed program and choose Disable.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
    • If the error disappears, enable one of the programs and restart your computer to check if the error reappears; this is to pinpoint exactly which program is causing the error. Do this for all Startup programs until you find the cause.
    • Once you've found the program that's causing the error, you can then try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

We'll wait for your response and the results of the troubleshooting.

----

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer

1. how can I get mfc70.dll onto my computer - Similar Threads - mfc70 dll onto

2. How can I get into my computer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get into my computer.: So I found this computer in my attic and I had the charger to it so I plugged it in and there was a account sign in named John Companion and I don't know the password so I tried to reset the computer but when it got to 5% it said undoing changes then said "There was a problem...
  3. How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?: HiI had recently built a new gaming pc and upon booting I discovered it was unable to connect to Wi-Fi. I looked in the device manager, network connections, but there was no wireless Wi-Fi driver. I had already checked BIOS and reset the network. Still though, there is no...
  4. How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?: HiI had recently built a new gaming pc and upon booting I discovered it was unable to connect to Wi-Fi. I looked in the device manager, network connections, but there was no wireless Wi-Fi driver. I had already checked BIOS and reset the network. Still though, there is no...
  5. How can I get Wi-Fi onto my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. How can I get my files onto the hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my files onto the hard drive?: In Windows 11, I am unable to put ANYTHING on my hard drive. The "New " to create folders is grayed out. I can't download folders or files from OneDrive to save to my hard drive. Others have tried, and it still has the OneDrive extension. Everything downloads to OneDrive by...
  7. How can I get my files onto the hard drive?

How can I get my files onto the hard drive?: In Windows 11, I am unable to put ANYTHING on my hard drive. The "New " to create folders is grayed out. I can't download folders or files from OneDrive to save to my hard drive. Others have tried, and it still has the OneDrive extension. Everything downloads to OneDrive by...
  8. How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?

How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?: My laptop doesn't have a way for me to plug in an SD card or for me to plug my camera into my laptop directly, I had to get a converter in order to get my camera hooked up to my computer. It's plugged in, but my computer isn't recognizing my camera. I know it's plugged in the...
  9. How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?: My laptop doesn't have a way for me to plug in an SD card or for me to plug my camera into my laptop directly, I had to get a converter in order to get my camera hooked up to my computer. It's plugged in, but my computer isn't recognizing my camera. I know it's plugged in the...
  10. How can I get my photos from my camera onto my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming