Windows 10: How can I get my account back?

Discus and support How can I get my account back? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I'm Leonardo I had a problem downloading malicius software from an email link on my computer and from there I think an hacker took my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeoGW, Apr 21, 2024.

1. LeoGW Win User

How can I get my account back?

Hi I'm Leonardo I had a problem downloading malicius software from an email link on my computer and from there I think an hacker took my Microsoft account. I reported the problem as soon as it happened to me, since an email had appeared on my computer on the administrator account instead of mine in the "My info" section. When I contacted technical support they said to use a new account saying that all the data would be transferred to the new account and that the old one would be deleted. But after a few months I realized that I couldn't access the games with the new account. I have screenshots

:)

LeoGW, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 21, 2024
  4. How can I get my account back?

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

How can I get my account back?

1. How can I get my account back? - Similar Threads - account

2. How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study: Hi I just subscribed to a new Microsoft 365 personal. This is an account made based on a school account. How do I transfer all storage here to that personal account faster without the need to do a one-by-one transfer?...
  3. Got a new pc. Windows 11 is active. Unable to sign into Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new pc. Windows 11 is active. Unable to sign into Microsoft account.: Within every option to sign into my Microsoft account, it won’t get to the screen that allows me to type in my email or password to login. “Just a moment” screen pops up for all attempts followed by “something went wrong” “try again, or select Cancel to set up your device...
  4. How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study: Hi I just subscribed to a new Microsoft 365 personal. This is an account made based on a school account. How do I transfer all storage here to that personal account faster without the need to do a one-by-one transfer?...
  5. Got a new pc. Windows 11 is active. Unable to sign into Microsoft account.

Got a new pc. Windows 11 is active. Unable to sign into Microsoft account.: Within every option to sign into my Microsoft account, it won’t get to the screen that allows me to type in my email or password to login. “Just a moment” screen pops up for all attempts followed by “something went wrong” “try again, or select Cancel to set up your device...
  6. How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Account setting will crash on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account setting will crash on opening: I tried to open the account settings from Windows settings as usual, but it would load before crashing.I have tried resetting the Settings app on the app settings to see if it can fix the problem, but it is not working.I have tried the following methods below.**Restart...
  8. Account setting will crash on opening

Account setting will crash on opening: I tried to open the account settings from Windows settings as usual, but it would load before crashing.I have tried resetting the Settings app on the app settings to see if it can fix the problem, but it is not working.I have tried the following methods below.**Restart...
  9. I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...: I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it won't let me change it...it keeps wanted to verify but the verification goes to the wrong email.......
  10. I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...

I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it...: I typed my wrong email address when I set up my windows account on a new computer and it won't let me change it...it keeps wanted to verify but the verification goes to the wrong email.......