Windows 10: How Can I get my Desktop Screen to be the same as Lock Sreeen

Discus and support How Can I get my Desktop Screen to be the same as Lock Sreeen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HiI am puzzled, I am trying to get my lock screen to be the same as desktop background but when I try to set the lock screen the default blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DesmondNM, Jul 18, 2021.

1. DesmondNM Win User

How Can I get my Desktop Screen to be the same as Lock Sreeen

HiI am puzzled, I am trying to get my lock screen to be the same as desktop background but when I try to set the lock screen the default blue screen with the window in it is not an option.Where can I find it?RegardsDesmond

:)

DesmondNM, Jul 18, 2021

2. No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen option as Windows Spotlight and check if it helps.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select Windows Spotlight from the list.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Windows Spotlight on the lock screen

Hi,

There are multiple causes on why you're encountering this issue. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you disable and re-enable Spotlight. Simply follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop and open Personalize.
    • Open Lock Screen tab.
    • Under Background, switch from Windows Spotlight to a Picture or the Slideshow.
    • Click OK and close the Window.
    • Now Log off and log in.
    • Navigate to Lock screen and enable Windows Spotlight again.

Let us know how it works.

Dyan Rey, Jul 18, 2021
  4. How Can I get my Desktop Screen to be the same as Lock Sreeen

No Lock screen in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "rolling slideshow ", what exactly are you referring to?
    • When you say that "I can't activate it again.", are you referring that you are not able to Activate Windows 10?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps which you have performed to resolve the issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

How Can I get my Desktop Screen to be the same as Lock Sreeen

1. How Can I get my Desktop Screen to be the same as Lock Sreeen - Similar Threads - Desktop Screen same

2. How to lock my Desktop screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to lock my Desktop screen: I see that there is a lock screen option, but unlocking again requires a new login using a NetID.Since locking the screen seems to amount to locking the entire machine against anyone that doesn’t know the NetID including me! and I don’t want to find myself unable to get back...
  3. How to lock my Desktop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to lock my Desktop screen: I see that there is a lock screen option, but unlocking again requires a new login using a NetID.Since locking the screen seems to amount to locking the entire machine against anyone that doesn’t know the NetID including me! and I don’t want to find myself unable to get back...
  4. How to lock my Desktop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to lock my Desktop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can I disable the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the lock screen: How do I disable the lock screen so that I never have to put in a password or PIN again? I do not have a Webcam or fingerprint scanner so I don't want any security measures at all. I just want to continue where I left off without having to log in again. I live alone so...
  7. How can I disable the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I disable the lock screen: How do I disable the lock screen so that I never have to put in a password or PIN again? I do not have a Webcam or fingerprint scanner so I don't want any security measures at all. I just want to continue where I left off without having to log in again. I live alone so...
  8. how can i custsomize my lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how can i custsomize my lock screen: is there a way to customize the look of the lockscreen like what the login looks like to make it less big looking like smooth it out and stuff https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-custsomize-my-lock-screen/e950efaf-090e-437c-b7f7-c96060a98f61
  9. how can i get into settings from locked screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i get into settings from locked screen: screen has message to go and change setting but screen is frozen help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-into-settings-from-locked-screen/b90ff376-1624-4f4d-ba90-81db75b3df61
  10. how can I get my desktop and get on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I get my desktop and get on my computer: how can I get my desktop and get on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-desktop-and-get-on-my-computer/388f1fa3-56c9-41b6-b0d6-90c64da33ecf