Windows 10: How can I get my driver to work properly again?

Discus and support How can I get my driver to work properly again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had my Surface Pro for about a year and a half with the basic display adapter, and I've never had an issue before now. When I adjust the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alissa A. Abercrombie, Nov 27, 2023.

1. How can I get my driver to work properly again?

I've had my Surface Pro for about a year and a half with the basic display adapter, and I've never had an issue before now. When I adjust the brightness, the bar displaying the brightness level appears and moves, but the brightness doesn't actually change. There is also not a brightness setting in the settings menu. Various software has been failing, telling me to check the driver for updates, but it is fully updated. It has been a persistent issue for a couple weeks.

:)

Alissa A. Abercrombie, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Try3 Win User
    My Keyboard Drivers Are Not Working Properly

Then do the tests that have been suggested - post #20 & earlier

Denis

4. How can I get my driver to work properly again?

Windows Hello not working properly

Hi Jim,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Windows Hello, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try reinstalling your camera driver to resolve the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

How can I get my driver to work properly again?

1. How can I get my driver to work properly again? - Similar Threads - driver properly again

2. How can I get my keys to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my keys to work again?: One day, after I logged into my computer, I couldn't type anything into the search bar. At first, I didn't think much about it and just assumed that I only had to restart it and everything would go back to normal. Wrong. It still wouldn't type anything, no matter what key I...
  3. How can I get my keys to work again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my keys to work again?: One day, after I logged into my computer, I couldn't type anything into the search bar. At first, I didn't think much about it and just assumed that I only had to restart it and everything would go back to normal. Wrong. It still wouldn't type anything, no matter what key I...
  4. How can I get my driver to work properly again?

How can I get my driver to work properly again?: I've had my Surface Pro for about a year and a half with the basic display adapter, and I've never had an issue before now. When I adjust the brightness, the bar displaying the brightness level appears and moves, but the brightness doesn't actually change. There is also not a...
  5. How can I get my laptop to work again?

How can I get my laptop to work again?: Please help!My laptop hasn't responded to anything I've read on here and I don't know what to do. My screen is frozen, touch screen doesn't work, and keypad and mouse tracker are unresponsive. How do I get my laptop to work again?...
  6. How to get my laptop to work properly again?

How to get my laptop to work properly again?: Hello, I have a Dell Latitude laptop and it is having serious issues. When I use it anymore, it only stays on for 8-10 minutes. The fan is very loud, the battery drains very fast, and the computer often shuts off without a warning. When it shuts off, the light on the caps...
  7. How to get my laptop to work properly again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my laptop to work properly again?: Hello, I have a Dell Latitude laptop and it is having serious issues. When I use it anymore, it only stays on for 8-10 minutes. The fan is very loud, the battery drains very fast, and the computer often shuts off without a warning. When it shuts off, the light on the caps...
  8. How can I get my PC to work again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I get my PC to work again: I recently wanted to update my windows 10 to a more recent version so I could possibly activate my windows, As trying to activate it wouldn't work. I read online that it's because the boot partition didn't have enough space on it for the update, I could simply allocate more...
  9. How can I get my PC to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my PC to work again: I recently wanted to update my windows 10 to a more recent version so I could possibly activate my windows, As trying to activate it wouldn't work. I read online that it's because the boot partition didn't have enough space on it for the update, I could simply allocate more...
  10. How can I get my PC to work again