Windows 10: How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?

Discus and support How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had to reset my windows 10 laptop back to factory settings and lost my Farmville 2: country escape game. When I go to the Microsoft store it says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Liz Coy, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Liz Coy Win User

How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?

I had to reset my windows 10 laptop back to factory settings and lost my Farmville 2: country escape game. When I go to the Microsoft store it says that I own the game and won't let me download it. How can I get my game back?

:)

Liz Coy, Jun 2, 2023

2. Farmville 2 Country escape

Why is it that Microsoft are not running the latest version of Farmville 2 Country escape This makes it impossible to play a full game as the rest of the coop are on another version and Marie order Board needs to Sync You can't sync with the cloud if you are not using the latest version

TilleyLawrence, Jun 2, 2023
  3. farmville 2: Country Escape won't download or update

I am having this problem downloading Farmville 2 country escape on my laptop

dmoney3012, Jun 2, 2023
  4. How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?

Trouble with Farmville Country Escape app

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you with playing the game Farmville 2 Country Escape as it crashes, we will help you with this issue.

This behavior can be caused due to conflict between build-in and purchased app or any other third party software. Hence, I would suggest you to try the methods below and check.

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop and select
          Troubleshooting.
        • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
        • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator
        • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, try to uninstall the game and re-install it from the
    Windows Store and check.

Uninstall the game:

• Type Programs in the Search box from the desktop and select
      Programs and Features.
    • Right click on Farmville 2 Country Escape and click on
      Uninstall
    • Later try to install it from the Windows Store.

Also refer to: For Help with Gaming Issues

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?

1. How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back? - Similar Threads - farmville country escape

2. Unable to see offers in purchasing keys, coins, etc in Farmville 2 Country Escape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see offers in purchasing keys, coins, etc in Farmville 2 Country Escape: I'm unable to see any options available for purchasing keys or any purchasable currency in the Farmville 2 game. I click on the plus to purchase but I see nothing in the box for purchasing the items....
  3. Restoring Farmville 2 Country Escape game to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoring Farmville 2 Country Escape game to new laptop: Hi,I have a new laptop and installed the Microsoft version of the Farmville 2 Country Escape app on my new device.How do I get the app to update to my previous cloud saved game? All the help support I have seen so far asks you to log into Facebook but I don't have a Facebook...
  4. Restoring Farmville 2 Country Escape game to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoring Farmville 2 Country Escape game to new laptop: Hi,I have a new laptop and installed the Microsoft version of the Farmville 2 Country Escape app on my new device.How do I get the app to update to my previous cloud saved game? All the help support I have seen so far asks you to log into Facebook but I don't have a Facebook...
  5. How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?: I had to reset my windows 10 laptop back to factory settings and lost my Farmville 2: country escape game. When I go to the Microsoft store it says that I own the game and won't let me download it. How can I get my game back?...
  6. How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?

How can I get my farmville 2: country escape back?: I had to reset my windows 10 laptop back to factory settings and lost my Farmville 2: country escape game. When I go to the Microsoft store it says that I own the game and won't let me download it. How can I get my game back?...
  7. Farmville 2 Country escape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farmville 2 Country escape: Why is it that Microsoft are not running the latest version of Farmville 2 Country escape This makes it impossible to play a full game as the rest of the coop are on another version and Marie order Board needs to Sync You can't sync with the cloud if you are not using the...
  8. Farmville 2 Country escape

Farmville 2 Country escape: Why is it that Microsoft are not running the latest version of Farmville 2 Country escape This makes it impossible to play a full game as the rest of the coop are on another version and Marie order Board needs to Sync You can't sync with the cloud if you are not using the...
  9. Farmville 2: Country Escape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farmville 2: Country Escape: When I try to purchase keys, I get a pop up that says my purchase is being authorized, and it repeats every 2 minutes. When I try to sign in to Microsoft to pay for them, it takes me to a window that says I need to go to My Games or My Store to d/l the product. When I click...
  10. farmville country escapes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    farmville country escapes: having problems with black people and animals farm crops the same black ovens and things all black its been like this for months now re programed and started afresh ect please help thak you Josephine kershaw...