Windows 10: How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address?

Discus and support How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Microsoft account has been hacked. They have changed my email address. So I can’t reset my password. There is no one at Microsoft to call.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChBr75, Nov 25, 2021.

1. ChBr75 Win User

How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address?

My Microsoft account has been hacked. They have changed my email address. So I can’t reset my password. There is no one at Microsoft to call.

:)

ChBr75, Nov 25, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Changing a hacked email address associated with Windows 10 account

Hello - I had a email address ( *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - YAHOO ) that has been hacked. I now have a Gmail account and all of my personal accounts have been changed. The last remaining one is my Windows 10 account. I have used the form provided by Microsoft to confirm
    my account (which of course uses the hacked email account to confirm) and they have responded that they cannot confirm my ownership...yet I have no problem logging into Windows 10 - although my Office Outlook 2010 is pretty much dead in the water. I need to
    find out if there is a way to associate my Gmail account to my Microsoft account and dump the hacked sbcglobal.net one. Any good suggestions ? Hopefully I can get an answer on my Outlook.com account. Thank you in advance - Steve in Kentucky

StevenOverton, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address?

change email address for Microsoft account

Hi Keith,

To better understand the concern, we’d like to know the following information:

• Are you trying to change the email address while retaining the information you have on the Microsoft account?
    • On which Microsoft platform are you trying to change your email address (Xbox account, Outlook account, Community Forum)?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address? - Similar Threads - hacked Microsoft account

2. My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account was hacked and the email was changed. How can I recover my account?: My account was hacked today and the email was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Which I cannot access. I really need my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account back since I bought Minecraft on that account. can anyone help?...
  3. How can I get my hacked account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my hacked account back?: So this morning November 11th, 2023 I couldn't log in to my account as it said That Microsoft Account dosen't exist and when I tried to make a new one it said it was already tooken, I found out that it was hacked as the recovery email was different. Can somebody please help...
  4. How can I get my hacked account back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get my hacked account back?: So this morning November 11th, 2023 I couldn't log in to my account as it said That Microsoft Account dosen't exist and when I tried to make a new one it said it was already tooken, I found out that it was hacked as the recovery email was different. Can somebody please help...
  5. My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?: My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back? i had an email that was linked with my microsoft account but i was hacked and now the email says it doesnt exist, but everytime i try to log into my account it comes up with a completely different...
  6. My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?

My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back?: My Account was hacked and my email was changed how do i get my account back? i had an email that was linked with my microsoft account but i was hacked and now the email says it doesnt exist, but everytime i try to log into my account it comes up with a completely different...
  7. my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back: it was a russian guy it said in my email when i went back to check my email all the Microsoft emails i got today were gone i think he changed my email someone please help me i got a lot of stuff in my email they were 2 accounts that have been hacked...
  8. my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back

my account is hacked and they changed the email how can i get it back: it was a russian guy it said in my email when i went back to check my email all the Microsoft emails i got today were gone i think he changed my email someone please help me i got a lot of stuff in my email they were 2 accounts that have been hacked...
  9. How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address?: My Microsoft account has been hacked. They have changed my email address. So I can’t reset my password. There is no one at Microsoft to call. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-hacked-microsoft-account-back/efe66f36-e617-4ba2-ac95-cec877405487
  10. How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address?

How can I get my hacked Microsoft account back when they have changed my email address?: My Microsoft account has been hacked. They have changed my email address. So I can’t reset my password. There is no one at Microsoft to call. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-hacked-microsoft-account-back/efe66f36-e617-4ba2-ac95-cec877405487