Windows 10: How can I get my laptop to work again?

Discus and support How can I get my laptop to work again? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help!My laptop hasn't responded to anything I've read on here and I don't know what to do. My screen is frozen, touch screen doesn't work, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kat__22, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Kat__22 Win User

How can I get my laptop to work again?

Please help!My laptop hasn't responded to anything I've read on here and I don't know what to do. My screen is frozen, touch screen doesn't work, and keypad and mouse tracker are unresponsive. How do I get my laptop to work again?

:)

Kat__22, Oct 3, 2023

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Oct 3, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Oct 3, 2023
  4. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

1. How can I get my laptop to work again? - Similar Threads - laptop again

2. Laptop keeps waking up and turning off again in sleep mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps waking up and turning off again in sleep mode Windows 11: Hi, I just bought an ACER V16 laptop a few days ago and I'm having a bit of a problem. As the title says, whenever I put it to sleep, the laptop turns back on for 5 seconds or so, and then goes back to sleep mode again. This happens every 20 seconds or so when it's in sleep...
  3. Laptop keeps waking up and turning off again in sleep mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps waking up and turning off again in sleep mode Windows 11: Hi, I just bought an ACER V16 laptop a few days ago and I'm having a bit of a problem. As the title says, whenever I put it to sleep, the laptop turns back on for 5 seconds or so, and then goes back to sleep mode again. This happens every 20 seconds or so when it's in sleep...
  4. My laptop windows11 is having trouble again, its with internet it disconnects.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop windows11 is having trouble again, its with internet it disconnects.: My laptop used to be good a few months ago when I got it brand new, 1 month later is started to have internet problems, making it disconnect several times a day, not even 5 minutes in a program it will disconnect.The issue is something about the internet settings or something...
  5. My laptop windows11 is having trouble again, its with internet it disconnects.

My laptop windows11 is having trouble again, its with internet it disconnects.: My laptop used to be good a few months ago when I got it brand new, 1 month later is started to have internet problems, making it disconnect several times a day, not even 5 minutes in a program it will disconnect.The issue is something about the internet settings or something...
  6. Laptop hasnt been used in 2 yrs. have changed email address. How do I get signed on again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hasnt been used in 2 yrs. have changed email address. How do I get signed on again.: I am trying to bring up an HP laptop that hasn't been used in a couple years. Our old email address has been changed and we can't access the old email address. Key number and password would not work and I was locked out. How do I get into the laptop?Couldn't find a topic...
  7. Laptop hasnt been used in 2 yrs. have changed email address. How do I get signed on again.

Laptop hasnt been used in 2 yrs. have changed email address. How do I get signed on again.: I am trying to bring up an HP laptop that hasn't been used in a couple years. Our old email address has been changed and we can't access the old email address. Key number and password would not work and I was locked out. How do I get into the laptop?Couldn't find a topic...
  8. When I shut my laptop down and then lift the cover up again it shows a black screen

When I shut my laptop down and then lift the cover up again it shows a black screen: So recently I turned of modern standby and then after that whenever I shut the cover down to put into sleep mode, then lift it up, even after 3 seconds only a black screen is displayed. Everything else works, except the display. Please help me fix this, it's very annoying...
  9. When I shut my laptop down and then lift the cover up again it shows a black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I shut my laptop down and then lift the cover up again it shows a black screen: So recently I turned of modern standby and then after that whenever I shut the cover down to put into sleep mode, then lift it up, even after 3 seconds only a black screen is displayed. Everything else works, except the display. Please help me fix this, it's very annoying...
  10. Hey anybody knows why my laptop looking like this when I turned it on again after 1–2 hours?

Hey anybody knows why my laptop looking like this when I turned it on again after 1–2 hours?: this problem always comes but this problem automatically repairs itself after 20 mins. How to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-anybody-knows-why-my-laptop-looking-like-this/92e6dba6-74ac-4430-bb76-8d519bc307b3