Windows 10: how can I get my mic to work?

Discus and support how can I get my mic to work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mic has not been working for a bit. I have tried to mute and unmute it and changing the mic settings, I removed the driver and reinstalled it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by a youtuber, Sep 30, 2023.

1. how can I get my mic to work?

My mic has not been working for a bit. I have tried to mute and unmute it and changing the mic settings, I removed the driver and reinstalled it, I even reinstalled windows. The mic is the Logitech USB Headset. The sound is working as normal. What else can I do to try to fix it?

:)

a youtuber, Sep 30, 2023
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 30, 2023
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 30, 2023
  4. how can I get my mic to work?

mic no work again

mic no work again
    this always happens like randomly sometimes
    and i didnt even do anything and windows so buggy this just happens randomly

i need list of everything to check and do to see if any of them work
    mic that comes with computer
    mic is on, etc etc

tested on 4-5 mic sites, doenst work on any

helpfixcomputer, Sep 30, 2023
Thema:

how can I get my mic to work?

1. how can I get my mic to work? - Similar Threads - mic

2. My microphone stop working suddenly but when I renable the mic it works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone stop working suddenly but when I renable the mic it works: So my headset microphone cutout any sounds suddenly which is a problem I never had in Win10 it all started when i got this new laptop with Win11 on it,It kept stopping always in the middle of discussions or chats, First I thought the problem might be Discord after trying to...
  3. My microphone stop working suddenly but when I renable the mic it works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone stop working suddenly but when I renable the mic it works: So my headset microphone cutout any sounds suddenly which is a problem I never had in Win10 it all started when i got this new laptop with Win11 on it,It kept stopping always in the middle of discussions or chats, First I thought the problem might be Discord after trying to...
  4. Muted Mic But Desktop Audio Is Heard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Muted Mic But Desktop Audio Is Heard: My desktop audio is being heard when in calls Discord, GMeet, Game VCs, etc. even though my mic is muted with a physical button. It also seems like there is a certain threshold in which the audio gets detected since when I turn the volume down on my spotify, it doesn't get...
  5. Muted Mic But Desktop Audio Is Heard

Muted Mic But Desktop Audio Is Heard: My desktop audio is being heard when in calls Discord, GMeet, Game VCs, etc. even though my mic is muted with a physical button. It also seems like there is a certain threshold in which the audio gets detected since when I turn the volume down on my spotify, it doesn't get...
  6. Muted Mic But Desktop Audio Is Heard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why did my mic just stop working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my mic just stop working?: I have a Dell laptop and teach online I used my laptop mic last night, this morning it says the system has muted my mic. When I go into settings all the settings indicate that the mic should be working....
  8. Why did my mic just stop working?

Why did my mic just stop working?: I have a Dell laptop and teach online I used my laptop mic last night, this morning it says the system has muted my mic. When I go into settings all the settings indicate that the mic should be working....
  9. Mic doesn't work on voice recorder app, camera or whatsapp but works on browsers like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic doesn't work on voice recorder app, camera or whatsapp but works on browsers like...: Hi,I am facing a problem with the mic in my system. The mic works fine and detects voice in the browsers, but in voice recorder or camera or whatsapp , the voice isn't picked up. I have checked all permissions, all drivers, and updates. Even sought help from support, giving...
  10. Mic doesn't work on voice recorder app, camera or whatsapp but works on browsers like...

Mic doesn't work on voice recorder app, camera or whatsapp but works on browsers like...: Hi,I am facing a problem with the mic in my system. The mic works fine and detects voice in the browsers, but in voice recorder or camera or whatsapp , the voice isn't picked up. I have checked all permissions, all drivers, and updates. Even sought help from support, giving...