Windows 10: How can I get my mousepad to work?

Discus and support How can I get my mousepad to work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse is not showing up on screen and no matter what I try, it doesn't bring back the mouse, I need my computer to access my classes for college.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lauren Summa, Apr 4, 2023.

1. How can I get my mousepad to work?

My mouse is not showing up on screen and no matter what I try, it doesn't bring back the mouse, I need my computer to access my classes for college.

:)

Lauren Summa, Apr 4, 2023
Thema:

How can I get my mousepad to work?

1. How can I get my mousepad to work? - Similar Threads - mousepad

2. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  3. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  4. My mousepad is lagging and slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mousepad is lagging and slow: This only started today when I charged my laptop at college, I never do this, I try to only charge it at home. However, whenever it's plugged in, my mousepad begins to lag a lot and it's hard to navigate pages. I have tried everything on similar questions, but nothing works....
  5. My mousepad is lagging and slow

My mousepad is lagging and slow: This only started today when I charged my laptop at college, I never do this, I try to only charge it at home. However, whenever it's plugged in, my mousepad begins to lag a lot and it's hard to navigate pages. I have tried everything on similar questions, but nothing works....
  6. Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.: I have windows 11. When I enter BIOS I can use the mouse and keyboard. Can't use them in safe mode. External mouse and keyboard also don't work. I already restored to last point and that didn't solve the issue. Any other things I can try?...
  7. Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.

Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.: I have windows 11. When I enter BIOS I can use the mouse and keyboard. Can't use them in safe mode. External mouse and keyboard also don't work. I already restored to last point and that didn't solve the issue. Any other things I can try?...
  8. Surface laptop 2 randomly shuts off device’s screen keyboard and mousepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface laptop 2 randomly shuts off device’s screen keyboard and mousepad: My surface laptop 2 randomly shuts down the screen, keyboard and mousepad. So basically everything does not work, while the laptop stays active e.g. I hear a video continue playing After some seconds to a minute everything works again, however, everything shuts off again...
  9. Surface laptop 2 randomly shuts off device’s screen keyboard and mousepad

Surface laptop 2 randomly shuts off device’s screen keyboard and mousepad: My surface laptop 2 randomly shuts down the screen, keyboard and mousepad. So basically everything does not work, while the laptop stays active e.g. I hear a video continue playing After some seconds to a minute everything works again, however, everything shuts off again...
  10. My mousepad does not work or show up in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mousepad does not work or show up in settings: So, I got a new laptop, and it came preinstalled with windows 11 so I went back to windows 10 and when I did the mousepad stop working. The mousepad doesn't show in settings or in device manger. I've done everything to fix this problem, but nothing works. I've updated drivers...