Windows 10: how can I get my original home screen back

Discus and support how can I get my original home screen back in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I get my original start screen back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by basil888, Mar 31, 2021.

1. basil888 Win User

how can I get my original home screen back

how can I get my original start screen back

:)

basil888, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 31, 2021
  4. how can I get my original home screen back

Origin will not load

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Which was the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    3. Do you get any error message while launching the Origin application?
    4. What was the error message that you got while reinstalling the Origin application?
    5. Are you facing this issue with any other applications?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to launch Origin application.

1. Follow the steps mentioned in Uninstalling Origin Application
      and completely uninstall Origin from your computer.
    2. Then, put your computer in a Clean Boot State
      and delete the folders from the following locations.

• Note: A Clean Boot starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program. Your computer may temporarily lose
      some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however, that functionality will return when you reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

• C:\ProgramData\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Origin\
    • C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Origin\
    • C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License\

1. Then, Download Origin and install it with the computer being in a Clean Boot
      State.
    2. Then, place the computer to normal boot by going to
      Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
      section in the Clean Boot link and check if you are able to launch the Origin application.

Write to us with the updated results and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

how can I get my original home screen back

1. how can I get my original home screen back - Similar Threads - original home screen

2. How can I get back to my original user account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get back to my original user account.: I downloaded a program called “Account Profile Fixer” and I ran it only to struggle getting my original account settings back. My wallpapers are gone and my files are only seen and located in the c: folder. I have not lost anything but want to get back to my original user...
  3. How can I get back to my original user account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get back to my original user account.: I downloaded a program called “Account Profile Fixer” and I ran it only to struggle getting my original account settings back. My wallpapers are gone and my files are only seen and located in the c: folder. I have not lost anything but want to get back to my original user...
  4. How do I get back to my original account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  5. How do I get back to my original account?

How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  6. how can I get back into my one drive under my original account

how can I get back into my one drive under my original account: I am still having issues with accessing m account and microsoft isnt freaking helping much either. I need to get in my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account. i veryyimportant things that i need to get too...
  7. how to Get back to my original windows home edition..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to Get back to my original windows home edition..: hello, I am very dissapointed and frustrated.. somebody gave me a set of activation key for upgrading my mwindows10 home edition to windows education edition. i used it but it shows an error like this.[ATTACH] now i am in huge trouble i cant personalise my windows...
  8. How to get my original license back

How to get my original license back: Hi, three months back i had issues with my laptop, took it to someone that repaired it and he changed the ssd, the laptop worked fine until yesterday i got the message "your windows license will expire soon", somehow i checked time left and it says 29 days, but when i bought...
  9. how can i get original windows 10 back to my laptop

how can i get original windows 10 back to my laptop: hey .. I bought my labtop like three years ago.. it had an original windows 10 .. accidentally I had to completely format the hard drive , so I lost my original windows 10 .. I really want to get back windows 10 to my laptop because I don't want to use cracked one … Thanks a...
  10. SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN

SKYPE, HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL SCREEN PROGRAM WITH THE BLUE SCREEN: SKYPE, How can I go BACK to my original Screen program with the BLUE SCREEN and the conversations that were much easier to READ!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-how-can-i-go-back-to-my-original-screen/a5f586cb-09e8-4ffb-a17a-bbdb2330739e